“Great food and service”

Rose Hill Seafood Company
Ranked #71 of 599 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Met my cousins here for lunch while visiting in Columbus. Although they were very busy, we got seated fairly quick, our waitress was friendly and took our orders as soon as we were seated.
Our food was delicious and our order was right, except I ordered fries and was served a baked potato. As soon as I brought it to the attention of our waitress she brought me out nice fresh and hot fries.
Prices were very good for the food we ordered.
I plan to take my husband there.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Worth the wait. I will come back. The catfish is delicious with large servings. Love the atmosphere.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Tonight I went to Rose Hill Seafood Company expecting a delicious seafood meal. I have eaten the Best broiled flounder at this restaurant for many years.
However, tonight I ordered a dry baked potato and broiled flounder. First, I was served a rotten baked potato (the server graciously acknowledged the potato was bad and replaced it with a fresh hot one). She served me the broiled flounder and said, ’ this broiled flounder is dry’
I was confused, because I did not order dry broiled flounder. She said, ‘ well it really is not dry, butter is on all the broiled flounder dishes. The fish was extremely dry!
After she gave me my bill, she said I hope your fish was OK.
Hopefully, the owner will read my review and encourage his staff to listen more carefully to customers when they place their order.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Brought my family here for a dinner. Oysters were great. Food was fantastic. Not looking for pamparing from the servers. However, they were very nice. Just try not to try to compete with people during froday saturday sundays because it going to be pack. Will forever eat here.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a Columbus icon with a tradition of great seafood and service. We visited on a Wednesday evening at 6 PM. Unfortunately, our experience showed management has lost their former passion. Both male and female bathrooms were dirty and had paper strewn about the floor. Shady characters flanked the half full parking lot. We were greeted with a nod and quickly seated in a half-empty dining room. My wife had the whole catfish and I had clam chowder and fried oysters. The clam chowder was out of a Campbell’s soup can (we saw the can). Our baked potatoes were charred black on the outside and both entrees were served cold on cold plates. The owner spent his time sitting at a friend’s table for 35 minutes while both waitresses and kitchen staff sat, following his example. No check-back from the waitress or cashier on our experience. I’m sad to see a disinterested owner in a formerly great restaurant!

1  Thank Errantflyer

Been to Rose Hill Seafood Company? Share your experiences!