“Awesome southern food”

Rose Hill Seafood Company
Ranked #67 of 605 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Brought my family here for a dinner. Oysters were great. Food was fantastic. Not looking for pamparing from the servers. However, they were very nice. Just try not to try to compete with people during froday saturday sundays because it going to be pack. Will forever eat here.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a Columbus icon with a tradition of great seafood and service. We visited on a Wednesday evening at 6 PM. Unfortunately, our experience showed management has lost their former passion. Both male and female bathrooms were dirty and had paper strewn about the floor. Shady characters flanked the half full parking lot. We were greeted with a nod and quickly seated in a half-empty dining room. My wife had the whole catfish and I had clam chowder and fried oysters. The clam chowder was out of a Campbell’s soup can (we saw the can). Our baked potatoes were charred black on the outside and both entrees were served cold on cold plates. The owner spent his time sitting at a friend’s table for 35 minutes while both waitresses and kitchen staff sat, following his example. No check-back from the waitress or cashier on our experience. I’m sad to see a disinterested owner in a formerly great restaurant!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Errantflyer
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

We went with a group of 20 and had 2 ladies waiting on us and boy were they on top of things. I had the raw oysters and fried whole catfish and it was excellent and the service was top notch

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Have fried or broiled catfish, trout and other fish. Nice big oysters raw or broiled. Prices are right. One whole order of fish is 3-4 pieces. Will be returning more often.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

This place has delicious fried catfish. I had heard from numerous people it is good. It did not disappoint! Great fish!

Date of visit: February 2018