“Going Down Hill”

Rose Hill Seafood Company
Ranked #72 of 600 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 10, 2018

Been going here for years. Seems that over about the last two years both service and quality of food have suffered. Last night oysters were tiny, and thought they gave me 14 instead of the usual dozen, I should have been told that they were so small. Ordered a seafood platter which was not s SEAFOOD PLATTER. Two shrimp (overcooked) two fried oysters (overcooked) and a couple pieces of some kind of fish. Really disappointing after being so good for so long. Never got the fries that were supposed to come with the meal. Spoke tot eh owner who did apologize.

1  Thank RLD57

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

If fried fish can be considered comfort food this place hits the mark. Good service and hot fresh food. Ole style country restaurant with good service. I had fried catfish with beans and French fries. I was seated promptly and all of my needs were met quickly. Expect to see lots of locals here anytime you go.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Went to restrurant on. Saturday . Very long line causing long wait to be seated. Sat at table long time before server showed up . Ordered drinks. Probably 15 minutes before received drinks. Ordered food and another 30 minutes before food served. Food was marginal at best. Restaurant was very loud and experience was not good.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

I have always ordered the whole catfish with fries or baked potatoes with pickle and onions to go. Well I have not been in a while and decided to get me and mom something to eat. What Happened!!! I have NEVER tasted the muddiness of the catfish but this time I did - did something change - omg I hated it and has been eating this fish for years - please find a way to fix it as I love this fish place and the amount of food they give for the money

Sorry no pictures

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

The Greatest Seafood in the World, the Catfish is the Greatest. I think the receipt they have is great. The Flounder is good to, But the Catfish is the Bomb. I have to go to Columbus twice a month to taste the best fish in the World. I wish they could to Newnan GA, I Promise they would do great. I know I would be in their by twice a week.

Been to Rose Hill Seafood Company? Share your experiences!