“Great Place to Eat”

Lucky China Super Buffet
Ranked #244 of 568 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband and I eat there just about every weekend if not every other weekend. We enjoy the food, the people, and the service. It is a great place and the owners and the staff are very friendly. We've even taken our families there on some occasions. I especially love the crab rangoon. I have never tasted any crab rangoon like the one I've had at Lucky China. It may not seem like alot of food being prepared to some people but it's plenty to us. There is always alot of food on the serving line. Occasionally, they do run out of food on the line but that's because the food is delicious and people get alot of it. We have gone there and there is plenty of food on the line and there are times when there are no crabs or something that we enjoy eating but we do let the waiter/waitress or the owner know and they are more than happy to fill them back up in no time at all. We enjoy going to Lucky China.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I dont know what these other reviewers are on! Ive lived and traveled all over the country and this place has the best tasting food anywhere! Most places, everything tastes the same, but not here. Service was very good, I always had a full glass and was given a complimentary to-go glass. This place is great and very fairly priced!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I was here in Columbus visiting mf son. A few days before I went in for lunch and ask the young man if they had oysters and crab legs and was told yes on the dinner buffet. My son and I decided to go for dinner. We arrived at 6:30 and were there 2hours and 45 minutes. During that time they brought out crab legs only 3 times and only a few at a time and they were very small in size (nothing like their ad) and the same for the oysters.We ask many times for oysters and crab legs which took forever. When I paid my Bill I ask about the senior citizen discount and was told that because I had water to drink they would not give it to me. I pointed out that their menue advertisement did not state this. THIS IS THE WORST CHINEESE RESTURANT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO? I highly recomend finding a different resturant. My family and friends will never eat there again and hope all of you read this will do the same. The Lucky China is located at 2606 Manchester Expressway Columbus, Ga. Jack Thomason.

1  Thank Csadoc1865
Reviewed November 25, 2011

It costs about $12 pp plus tip for food and beverage. The food on the buffet was normal for chinese buffets, bt they did have a separate sushi and cold seafood islands. We got there later at night so food wasn't as fresh as it should have been, but still tasted decent. Staff was friendly and place was clean.

Reviewed June 9, 2010

One small take-away box is the same price as the all-you-can-eat dine-in buffet, and they don't tell you until you've got your food and are ready to pay. Most buffet restaurants charge for take-away by weight. This place really gouges its take-away customers, more than twice the price of others. The cashier was arrogant and condesceding.

1  Thank pavoga