“Great food, great value”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #86 of 563 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Went to the deli for a quick meal. Had the New York special sandwich, and, oh my, was it good. And huge, by the way. Could come out of the Carnegie Deli in New York, sizewise. Anyway, it was delicious and, for a big chain, really well made, presented and served. Recommended.

2  Thank Moshinsky

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I always overeat when I eat at Jason's. I do get the salad bar everytime, but there's so manny yummy toppings. Love the mixed greens. Hummus on the baked bread croutons is delicious. The bean salad is incredible. And, I munch during my entire meal on the little gingerbread bites. I just can't get enough of them.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed my to go order; never visited a Jason's Deli before but was obviously popular with the locals so I thought, why not? Staff friendly and courteous, and food very fresh, and eye appealing; was looking for something healthy, yet tasty and their mediterranean wrap fit the bill. Side dish of salsa and blue corn tortilla chips was perfect. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Seemed like a popular place for locals. Wonderful tastey soups and sandwiches. Very unique combinations.

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I love love love Jason's Deli. The food is always fresh and delicious. I had the California Club it was delicious as always. The fruit cup is the freshest sweetest fruit I've tasted. The staff is always friendly no matter if u are dining in picking up a call in order or ordering your food to go.