“The food made us sick :(”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Fuddruckers - CLOSED

Fuddruckers
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Panama City Beach, Florida
“The food made us sick :(”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have eaten at Fuddruckers almost everytime we find one on our travels, and have eaten at over 8 different Fuddrucker locations (most often in Atlanta off of WIndy Hill Road). My husband and sons ate at this location a couple of weeks ago and thought it was nice and clean, so we stopped back by on our way to NC around 2:00 on a Friday. Usually, orders are quickly made and ready to be picked up in five minutes or so, but this time, our wait time was over 20 minutes. It was a clean facility, however, both my husband and I became sick afterwards. Neither one of us finished our burgers, because something didn't taste right, and then later we both became sick. Glad to report two out of four kids also ate burgers and were OK. I wonder if the additions to the burgers from the condiments or "salad bar" were bad, since our children put nothing on theirs.

• Visited August 2013
Steven D, Owner at Fuddruckers, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
I am sorry that you had a negative experience but its unlikely that our food was contaminated. We follow strict protocol when handling our fresh produce completely avoiding the possibility of cross contamination with potentially harzadous food products. May I suggest that any time food doesn't "taste right" you ask for a replacement. Like all reputable restaurants, we are eager to please and will gladly replace any food item that is not acceptable to you.

Columbus, Georgia
“Great food, great service, great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

If you haven't been to this Fuddruckers in Columbus, you're in for a pleasant surprise. Great atmosphere for families and kids (ice cream store and playground right next door), outstanding food (salad bar to fix all of your toppings for your burgers), friendly, efficient service. Prices reasonable (ask for a military discount), Perfect casual eating restaurant. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
“Best Burger Ever”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Made your way. Cook perfectly. Fresh veggies to dress it. Best cheese. I try and hit every Fuddruckers I can. You should too. So freakin' tasty. They put their passion for cooking in everything the serve. Friendly, professional, fun staff.

Visited May 2012
Thomaston
“GREAT food, but the service?..”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Everything was awesome except the cashier was kind of a smart-allic, but if you can overlook sarcasm, it's a great place to eat. Maybe he was aggravated because we came to eat right around closing time (they locked us in), but it was our first time ever eating at a Fuddruckers, so we had no idea what time they closed or even what to expect. The burgers were awesome, everything was fresh, and the atmosphere was nice, especially since it was just us and another guy in the building (we're not big fans of crowds). The bar was kind of strange and did take up most of the seating area, I wouldn't want my kids to be around that if I had any, but I'll worry about that when the day comes. Definitely would eat here again.

• Visited April 2013
Steven D, Owner at Fuddruckers, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
I apologize for your perception that you were not welcome at Fudds. We really don't mind serving people right at closing time as it takes us over an hour to clean up and close the store and having people in the dining room is no hindrance to the process. I do appreciate the comments about the food and I hope you can overlook your experience last night and give us another try.
“Unfavorable Changes”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I wrote a review a few months ago and gave this place top rating. Since last evenings experience I must submit a more current review. It no longer feels like a dining out experience. The bar seating area has been expanded to now be adjacent to regular seating. It is obvious the bar idea came about long after the restaurant was opened, because of its inconvenient, crowded location. I am hesitant to still call it a restaurant, there are no longer platters for the salads, glasses for drinks and metal spoons and forks as well as good strong steak knives. They have all been replaced with styrofoam cups and PLASTIC cutlery. Have you ever tried eating a nice big salad with a plastic fork? It is not a pleasant experience. It has dropped from restaurant atmosphere to run of the mill fast food atmosphere. I have eaten my last meal there.

Visited April 2013
Steven D, Owner at Fuddruckers, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
I do apologize for your experience but our water heater went out and we had to go to disposable cups and silverware for a few days due to health department regulations. It takes a few days to replace a commercial size water heater but if you come back to see us, and I certainly hope you do, you will find that the water heater has been replaced and we are back to normal.