“I would skip this epicurian experience”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: The Pizza Turnaround - Oh, Yes We Did
Description: The Pizza Turnaround - Oh, Yes We Did
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“I would skip this epicurian experience”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This seemed to be an incomplete pizza hut. I have never dined in a pizza hut prior to this experience. The salad bar that was mentioned on the menu was not present. The pizza was average. All in all, I am sure you will find better places to dine in the area.

Visited April 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Delivery”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Was fast and even delivered directly to my hotel room door. When I called they informed me of their special, however every times I had a question I was put on hold. I during the process of me ordering from them I was put on hold for at least three times. I did not like the pan pizza I got because it tasted a little under-cooked however the original pizza I got was great. Whatever they put in the sauce on the original was good and the paresman bread bites were also good.

Visited October 2012

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!