“New Experience”
Review of Chili Thai - CLOSED

Chili Thai
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Ordered the roasted scallops with veggies. Received a giant bowl of soup. Not quite what I expected but it is through my ignorance, not the restaurant's fault. The veggies were undercooked so it was chewy. The water was a young kid and didn't prove to be a very good guide as to what to order, etc. with the proper guidance, I think I can find something waaaay better. I cannot tell what all we ordered but it was very tasty, really good flavor with just right spice. I rated low because it didn't satisfy my palate but I will definitely go back and try another dish.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Chili Thai, originally open on Veterans but also now open downtown, serves the best Thai food. My family has tried many other Thai restaurants, both locally and out-of-town. We always compare them to our own local Chili Thai. The service is good, and the prices are fair. The soups, the larb, and the curries are on our "favorites" list.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have been going to this restaurant for years.The owners are like our friends. They know us and our children and always come out and talk to us. She is really from Thailand and goes back yearly for a month or two and tries to learn more about various regional dishes. The prices are very reasonable, especially at lunch.

My children love it, too.

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Always great food! Never had a problem with service or orders. My husband loves that they allow up to 30 peppers a dish. I highly advise that you don't order that many peppers unless you are prepared for infinite burning of your anus. I usually only order two... Lol.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Very solid Thai food. The Pad See Ew is awesome. The coconut curry soup is amazing. Service is solid and the staff seems to genuinely care about your experience.

Overall, I would definitely recommend.