“Great German food.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bavarian House
Reviewed February 2, 2011

I thought this place was all-around great. The food was really delicious. I was surprised that the portions were so large. My husband and I ordered an appetizer, but then we couldn't finish our dinners because we were so full. And believe me, we were trying! The service was excellent. We were very pleased.

I'm really surprised that there was only one other review of this place. I'm not surprised that it was a good one.

2  Thank SunnyNG

Reviewed July 27, 2010

Every time I come to Columbus from Warner Robins, I make a point of going to this restaurant. It is excellent! German restaurants are few and far between in Georgia, and as someone who has lived in Germany I try to visit these whenever I can. I can honestly say that this is the best German restaurant that I have found in Georgia. Schnitzle plates average around $13.00, and include side, salad, and yummy German bread. They have a large selection of German biers, including Tucher Weiss on draft. The rum cakes and Black Forest cakes are excellent for dessert.

A truly superior German restaurant that (sadly) never seems to have many customers whenever we dine there. That is a shame because this place is a little gem!

1  Thank kidamadeus