“You will LOVE this hotel!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus
Ranked #3 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
GreenLeadersSilver level
Navarre, Florida
“You will LOVE this hotel!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Wonderful amenites.....great free hot breakfast, THE MOST comfortable bedding, loved having the full kitchen and room to spread out.....not your usual hotel room. Wish my company would put me up in a Homewood Suites EVERY time I travel!!!!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
amandaryals, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
I hope your company puts you in our Homewood Suites each and evry time you travel to Columbus! Thank you for your review. Until you experience our unique brand of hotel - you simply don't know that we offer anything you can imagine while traveling..... all included in one rate! I'm very proud to represent our hotel, our brand, and even more proud that our hotel and brand has gained your loyalty for your travel! Please allow us to serve you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Grayson, Georgia
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed along with a couple of my hiking friends. We had hiked Providence Canyon for the day and did not want to drive back to Atlanta and chose the Homewood Suites. Pleasantly found the area was fantastic with loads of choices for shopping and going out to dinner that evening.

I chose the 1 bedroom suite/with sofa sleeper. The bedrooms are large, clean, and very comfortable and we slept sound and did not experience any noise during the night. The décor in our suite was very nice. The kitchen had stainless steel appliances, microwave and large fridge.

Adequate living and dining space made it easy for us to stretch out and relax after we return from dinner and enjoy chatting with our glasses of wine and snacks. The rooms were very clean with big screen TV’s. The staff was polite and accommodating. Breakfast in the morning was awesome and offered an excellent amount of menu options. My overall rating is high because I travel a lot with my hiking group and one thing we like are not only a place we can afford but also a place of value and comfort after we have been out hiking for the day or weekend.

We are planning to return in February 2013 for another stay at the Homewood Suites, Columbus Georgia.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank 613Cheryl
amandaryals, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how much you enjoyed our hotel and staff. It's very important for us to know what each of our guests experience, We look forward to having you and your hiking team back with us in the near future. Again, thank you and safe travels!
Maryland
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stay somewhere else in Columbus - you have plenty of choices! I cancelled my rooms (8 of them) over the phone but did not jot down my cancellation numbers. Now I am faced with an $825 bill I have to pay!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Sharon P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. we are so sorry our cancellation policy did not meet your needs. Your comments will help us to improve our policies and better serve our guest in the future. If you would like to further discuss this incident, please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you and again I apologize.
Ellenwood, GA
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My family and I stayed at this location for CSU graduation weekend. We had four rooms. The service was great. The hotel staff was accommodating and very nice. We had a graduation reception at the hotel and received assistance with everything we needed. The location of the hotel was great as well. The selection of restaurants were abundant. To top everything off, the breakfast at this hotel was simply fantastic. Grits were hot, creamy and simply delicious. The other breakfast items were good as well. My entire family really enjoyed their stay.

Room Tip: Every room is a good room at this hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for allowing our hotel and staff to be a part of such a special family occasion. Graduations are once in a life time events and we're thrilled that your stay at our hotel made it even more memorable! We hope that if you should have the need to travel back to this area that you will choose to stay with us again. Again, thank you and congratualations on the graduation!
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
Reviewed November 16, 2012

There is no doubt that Hilton Hotel is good,,, But the hospitality is worst here. As a VIP guest i am staying in hotel but i am feeling here like a 2 star hotel for services. I would like to prefer my next stay in another hotel :@

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank VineetYadav
amandaryals, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your stay with our hotel. We take each and every comment under consideration. We would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and see how we can improve your next experience at our hotel in the future. Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to talk with you soon.
New York
Reviewed November 11, 2012

To start off with, this hotel's location to restaurants and stores is perfect. Everything you could possibly want is RIGHT down the road. If you just want to grab something to eat without travelling, this, along with all other Homewood's i've stayed at, has AMAZING food Monday through Thursday in the lobby. I was pretty impressed with the range of menu, and quality of food provided for the manager's reception. The rooms are nice, quite spacious, and very nicely decorated. The pool looked nice, and clean, however I never made it in. The fitness center is small, but adequate with cardio machines and some weights. The one and only complaint I can have about this hotel is that the eggs are a bit runny at breakfast, if they tightened that up, I couldn't have any complaints!

Room Tip: Pool view also faces the road, otherwise it's just trees.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
amandaryals, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us! We review each guest comment with our team members to allow them to share in the pride of a job well done or to see where we may have an opportunity to improve. Please know your comments and loyalty are very much appreciated by our entire team! Please come and see us again soon!
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights on business. The hotel is 10-15 mins drive to downtown Columbus but the shopping centre is over the road and Wall mart, TK Max a little further up. The taxi driver told me it was too far to walk from the hotel to Wall mart - but I walked back (approx 20 min walk) and the area seems safe to walk around (I'm female). Numerous Bars/restaurants within walking distance. The hotel offers a great self service breakfast with plenty of choice (hot and cold). Tea/Coffee is available 24/7in the breakfast area. Mon - Thurs 5.30- 7.30pm snacks and wine/lager are available free of charge. Although I didn't take advantage of this, the food looked more along the lines of a meal rather than a snack. The bedrooms are large, clean, very comfortable and I experienced no noise during the night. The kitchens have dishwasher, microwave and large fridge (which was great for keeping drinks cool.) Finally, the staff are exceptional. Polite, VERY helpful and willing to assist with queries whenever approached. I would have no hesitation in using this hotel again when I next visit Columbus.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Phaze1
amandaryals, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how we're doing! It means the world to us to know what our guests are saying about us. We agree with you as well that the walk to the local stores and restaurants is a short trip and the area is extremely safe. As a female traveler for you to feel that as well is so important. Again, thank you for your comments and we hope that when you travel to our area again that you will allow our hotel to be of service to you for all future stays. We look for to seeing you again!