Stayed overnight here for it's location to the Airport. After a Residence Inn stay in Macon GA for 5 nights this hotel was very inviting and welcomed. The Lobby has been renovated as well as some of the rooms. The one I stayed in "127" clearly had a newer mattress and sofa. :) Nice staff and the bistro meets most frequent travelers needs in my opinion. The only downside to this area is the neighborhood in which the hotel resides. I won't elaborate because some other reviews have done that already. It's worth noting that I prefer the courtyards when I get a chance to stay in them as they seem to be a "step up" from the Residence Inn and Fairfield's. The Courtyard's are my "perfect fit" per say. But when it comes to longer stays the Residence is better to cut foods costs and using the kitchens. Only complaint was the jacuzzi. But since I only stayed one night, not a huge issue. Would stay again, had no problems. Video on my YouTube Channel.
The jacuzzi issue, closed. I understand that hotel chains are cutting costs in certain areas which may upset a few visitors. I have recently learned that some jacuzzis in certain Marriott hotel chains (maybe all hotels) are now being closed due to a recent "Handicap Chair" law that must be placed for jacuzzi & pool access. It's an expensive investment. Some hotels have opted to keep one for the pool but not the jacuzzi. With that being said… Call ahead on every chain from now on forward to see if the jacuzzi is, in fact, still open and not just advertised on websites. The law was passed back in 2010 and I think enforcement started around March 2012. I have seen them in the areas, but didn't realize it was a law. If you want to know more just search on internet or check my blog. Just FYI. Video on my YouTube Channel.
Thanks for reading
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a pleasant stay when you book at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road. Our hotel, located 1 mile away from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, features ample guest rooms, on-site dining, modern event space and a well-appointed fitness center. Wake up to comfort in our stylish accommodations designed to encourage a relaxing and productive stay. Once you're ready to start your day, head downstairs to The Bistro for a hearty morning meal followed by your favorite Starbucks® coffee beverage, then come back later for dinner and indulge in cocktails, beer and wine served in an inviting atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Airport South Hotel College Park
- Courtyard College Park
- College Park Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel College Park