This is an older, traditional-style Courtyard (rectangular shape, courtyard in center, pool in rear) with modern lobby complete with Bistro and offering Starbucks coffee. Rooms are OK for a one-night airport area stay. TV is flat screen and has HD offerings. Exercise room had good cardio equipment. Shuttle operates every 20 minutes. Hotel is very close to ATL airport. Room was quiet, no airplane noise. Restaurant options limited without a car. Recommended for a one-night stay for airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a pleasant stay when you book at Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road. Our hotel, located 1 mile away from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, features ample guest rooms, on-site dining, modern event space and a well-appointed fitness center. Wake up to comfort in our stylish accommodations designed to encourage a relaxing and productive stay. Once you're ready to start your day, head downstairs to The Bistro for a hearty morning meal followed by your favorite Starbucks® coffee beverage, then come back later for dinner and indulge in cocktails, beer and wine served in an inviting atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Airport South Hotel College Park
- Courtyard College Park
- College Park Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel College Park