Days Inn & Suites/College Park/Atlanta/Airport West
Ranked #24 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I called 866-577-4817. I made a reservation for two rooms under conf # 61443948 and 4126. When I called the hotel for directions they told me the r reservations had been cancelled. I never cancelled them and had to spend the night in the airport.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites/College Park/Atlanta/Airport West

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Spent a night here with spouse before flight. Room was clean and definitely adequate for our stay. Very close to landing aircraft, so if you're a light sleeper you will want earplugs. Exterior corridors. Breakfast available in the lobby. Not great variety or quantity, but enough to get me going.

If I needed to, I'd probably stay here again for the affordable rate & clean room.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Our decision to stay here was a last minute one after arriving back at Atlanta Airport in the cold and dark. They gave us a good rate and the decision to stay became easy. Then, when Reception asked for our passports/id at check in, it was shock/horror! No where to be found - OMG, we must have left them on the plane.
Courtenay on reception went out of her way to be helpful. She looked up the contact number for Alaskan Air for us (of course we could have done this ourselves from our room with the free wifi but we were stressing and she was quicker).
I must give a plug to Alaskan at this point - they were brilliant too. After calling Customer Service and the airport itself we got a call back to say they had the passports at the airport and would meet us with them if we could get back to the airport. Courtenay was right on to it and the shuttle driver turned up before we could stop cheering. He was great too and very obliging about where he would take my other half to make it easy for the collection. We only had one phone so while I waited in our room Courtenay relayed messages to me, including the one that the passports had been delivered and other half had met up with the shuttle driver again and was on his way back. We couldn't have asked for more and we were very happy with the help and service received from everyone. I am surprised about some of the reviews I have just read. Maybe we had other things on our mind but we thought the room was fine. It had fridge and microwave, everything was clean and everything worked. We were on the 3rd floor and the wifi signal was strong. Breakfast was basic but it was enough to start the day on (and it was free!). We would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KiwiAbroadGally2
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Got to hotel very late. We where tried and could not travel any longer so we stayed. The room's floor (carpet) was so dirty we had to wear our shoes the whole time we where there. No hot water in the shower either. No Remote for TV, Noisy A/C unit with uneven heat.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Eugene F
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Not by any means a 5 star hotel however it was clean and other than the airport flight path which the hotel has no control over, it was very quiet. There were a few cons, toilet needed some CLR and a bit of elbow grease to remove the rust stains, the TV reception was not good but I imagine that was due to the airport also and the room was a bit small but okay for a short weekend stay. The king bed was extremely comfortable and the shower was fantastic, plenty of hot water and good water pressure. I wouldn't recommend for a long stay because of the noise from the airport, (although it was mainly during the day, quieted down at night and did not disturb my sleep) For an overnight or weekend stay the price can't be beat and as long as you're not looking for great amenities this is not a bad choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night recently and it is what you would expect it to be for £ 35.00 including breakfast, its well worn and on the flight path but what did you think you would get at that price.

Not having a reservation at a hotel after a flight from the UK I was happy to get a room for the night the staff were friendly and helpful

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business