“Extremely close to hotel”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the chicken bella, ny strip and grilled cheese. We also ordered fruit sangria and pineapple and rum cocktail. The food was great but I've had better drinks. Our waitress was wonderful I believe her name was Alima. Great attitude. She made everyone feel special even our 1 year old. The price is a little on the expensive side but I didn't mind since I didn't have to use a lot of gas to travel there. If I am in ATL again I will certainly visit this location again.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Always great food and great service!!! Very convenient to the hotel and fast service!! We usually always eat here when staying in this part of town!!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food was ok, but they took to long to serve it! If you're really hungry, this may not be the place for you, you may drop dead before the food actually arrives!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We walked across the street from our hotel beyond hungry and got seated quickly. The salad bar was fresh as always. Server was great. Food was consistent and good.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was there A an Interracial couple and we almost left because of the service. I don't know what it was. but you can bet I will or my Wife and I will never go back to this place again .When I ALT