“Close to airport hotels, good food”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This restaurant is within walking distance of about five airport hotels, and it's a great break from hotel food. The staff was not warmly friendly, but we arrived on an ice day, stuck in a nearby hotel due to a flight cancellation. Everyone was a bit anxious. We had an early dinner including their $5 happy hour appetizers. It's a place locals seem to enjoy also - always a good sign.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We had one of the best service I have ever had - even though she was very busy! Friendly and chatty, she made time to talk with each of her tables. Both of us had burgers, nothing special about them. The salad bar was decent, with lots of fresh veggies and salad. Good place to go after a long flight.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Coming to the big city is not this country girl's favorite trip. But when it's time for catching a plane it's hard to avoid. So when you get to your hotel after surviving rush hour, it's good to know you can count on good food and great service. Ruby Tuesday's cook and waiter did not disappoint and I left satisfied and calmed down. My only disappointment was that RT was out of my favorite draft beer which meant I had to drink two bottles to get my requisite pint to go with my meal. Sigh.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I ordered a very simple entree as takeout and found it amazing that something so simple could get mixed up so easily. I clearly explained my order to the employee and was even assured that it wouldn't be an issue to omit a portion of my order per my request.

Upon receiving my order, I immediately knew that it was wrong and I pointed the mistake out to the server.

With time being of the essence and the order already taking too long to execute, I made them aware of their error and left with my incorrect order.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

ordered the flatbread, served room temperature. Asked for hot flatbread, returned with slightly warm flatbread. Very disappointing. Spoke again with server who asked manager to remove from bill. Appreciate her efforts but disappointed can't get hot pizza in RT. Server did all she could but kitchen couldnt get it hot. Rolls w ere served hot.