“Surprisingly good experience for casual dinner”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We were staying at a hotel down the street for an early flight the next day. We just needed a quick dinner before returning the rental car to the airport. I haven't been to a Ruby Tuesday for years and rather reluctantly decided to try this one because it was so convenient. After the rather annoying start of the waitress shaking our hands and asking our names, we enjoyed a nice meal (including a few vegetarian options for me), excellent salad bar, and great service. Prices were very reasonable. Will try Ruby Tuesday again.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food and server was great. I liked the food, we had a party of 8 and all of us enjoyed our entree and it was appetizing.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We're not talking gourmet dining but if you're looking for a good solid meal and a wonderful salad bar Ruby Tuesday's is the place to go.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Friendly and couteous staff .. understood what we wanted .. since we were vegetarians .. We went with his suggestion and it turned out just excellent !!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton across the street from this resaurant. I was reluctant to eat there because I always was under the impression that Ruby Tuesday was a sub par chain. I was wrong. The first night we went there, I had the petite sirloin and lobster tail and it was only 18 bucks! I was tuly surprised at how good the steak was, but the lobster was not that great. Overall, though a good meal The salad bar had a nice selection. Our server Chris B was awesome...I would request his section next your there.

1  Thank Mark C