“great salad bar”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Georgia
“great salad bar”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Ruby Tuesday's has an incredible salad bar! They have recently changed their menu and now offer their salad bar as part of most of their items.

Visited July 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Antioch, Illinois
“Better Than Average Chain Restaurant”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Okay, so it's a chain restaurant and it is what it is. But considering that it is located close by ATL airport and in the College Park hotel area, I found this Ruby Tuesday to be very nice and accomodating. The menu and food was above average and they had a nice salad bar as well. I usually don't like small talk from waiters or managers, but my most recent visit had me chatting with asst. manager Mark about how good the coffee was. He went so far as to find out what brand it was and passed it along to me. Very helpful and on the higher end as far as chain restaurant goes.

• Visited September 2012
Mount Dora, Florida
“Good Food - Lousy Waiter”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The food was good and we had a short wait. However, our waiter was not even close to being up to par. Lousy at taking order and checking on the table for refills, etc.

Savannah, Georgia
“Get what you pay for....”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Not a terrible experience or anything but just not a whole lot to be desired here. The food is just okay as to be expected from a chain like this and the service is lack luster.

Salisbury, North Carolina
“College Park, Ga. Ruby Tuesday”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The wife and I ate here over Labor Day Weekend 2012 and I really don't have much bad to say at all about this particular establishment. I liked the fact that the overall decor if the place was a little more artistic than Ruby Tuesdays around my area. And their menu actuall is just a little more varied so it seemed than I'm use to. Though I can't remember her name, our waitress was very nice and kept my tea glass full (always a plus). If your in the area stop by, we were decently pleased.