“A little bit of country in the city”

Lunch on Main Street
Ranked #39 of 82 Restaurants in College Park
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Fresh vegetables and great cooking with excellent service and reasonable prices. What more could you want in a restaurant. A little off the beaten path for visitors to Atlanta but if you have a big hunger a thin wallet and a few extra minutes make your way over to Main Street in College Park. They are now open for breakfast at 6:00 AM. I have not tried breakfast yet but I am looking forward to it soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I work in the immediate area and I'm always looking for different places to have lunch. I stumbled on this location and chose to give it a try. I enjoy a good "Meat & 2 Veggies" every now and then, and was pleasantly surprised. I've tried their meatloaf and fried chicken with various combinations of accompanying vegetables. All lunches were enjoyable, however the service was fantastic. When I advised the waitress that it was my 1st visit to their restaurant, she was insistant that I try one of their desserts. The portion was plenty for lunch fare and I initially refused, but she was very persuasive and told me that the banana pudding was worth the couple of bucks. After everything was 'said and done' and I must admit the desert was very tasty, the waitress advised me that the pudding was on the house. I now have gone back a few more times with co-workers and will continue to frequently this eatery.

3  Thank Mrluthor