All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskatlanta airportshuttle driverstayed one nightstay overnightnice breakfastthe breakfast areacomfortable roomdomestic terminalyogurtnice stayclean hotelfree shuttlean early flighthiesoundproofing
Reviewed August 6, 2009

The staff is at your service. Tthey went out of their way to make sure that just about everything we needed was no option.
Andre Jones one of the workers went out of his way to even set up a bike wash area, even provided the towels to wipe our bikes down.

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed July 21, 2009

My stay at the Holiday Inn Express was an excellent stay. Everyone was very helpful and professional. The Shuttle driver (Mr. Zachery) left a lasting impression with me. He was very polite and professional. Also recommended a few nice restuarants to dine at and even recommended some sites to see while there in Atlanta. He seem to really enjoy his job. His customer services skills were superior to anyone that I have seen in a long time. I have trained people in customer service and his skills just left a remarkable lasting impression on me. My next trip to Atlanta I really hope to get service from him again, I will definitely be looking for me.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2009

I was attending a two-day meeting of about 40 people. The hotel made us most welcome and accommodated our needs for meeting spaces and meals other than the great breakfast they usually put on. Several times staff checked with us to see if there was anything else we needed. We felt most welcome and well-cared for...

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2009

The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful - a good stay for a good price. We enjoyed the hospitality coming and going from the airport.

Reviewed July 8, 2009

Only stayed here one night after arriving early evening into Atlanta airport. Great value airport hotel, couldn`t have asked for more.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple