I stayed at this Holiday Inn last week for 4 nights while exhibiting at a trade show in the George World Congress Center (GWCC). When I when outside to drive to the GWCC the first morning I discovered one of my rear tires was flat. I asked the desk clerk to try to find someone who could change the tire while I was away at the trade show (I took a hotel shuttle to the airport and caught Marta to the GWCC). The clerk was unable to find anyone who would come out to change the tire in the cold rainy weather so the manager had one of the maintenance crew change the tire while I was away. I asked what the charges were and the manager said "no charge"! I left a nice tip for the maintenance worker anyway but I can't way enough about how helpful everyone at the hotel was.
By the way, the bed was VERY comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. I couldn't have been more pleased!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport hotel. We are located adjacent to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL) and The College Park MARTA station. Our hotel is only 8 miles from downtown Atlanta. Both corporate and leisure travelers will experience the utmost in Southern hospitality. The Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport hotel is located off I-85 at exit 71 for Riverdale Road. We have a complimentary hot "EXPRESS START" breakfast buffet. Everyone will enjoy an extremely quiet rest in our soundproof rooms, complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to the airport and MARTA, complimentary high-speed Internet access, a business center, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool to name a few of our personalized amenities. Businesses near our hotel include Chick-fil-a Corporate Offices, Coca Cola, Naturally Fresh, Inc, Mannheim Auto Auction, Delta Airlines, Airtran Airways, Alteon Flight Training, DHL, Federal Express and World Changers Ministry. Attractions near our hotel include Georgia World Congress Center, Georgia International Convention Center, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, CNN Center, Underground Atlanta, World of Coca-Cola, Turner Field 'Home of the Braves', Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site and Atlanta Motor Speedway. Universities in the area include Georgia Tech, Emory University, Spelman College, Georgia State, Clark Atlanta University and Clayton State College. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport Hotel College Park
- Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport
- Holiday Inn College Park
- College Park Holiday Inn