I stayed here while attending a veteran's event nearby. The property was clean and well kept. Rainey, the front desk employee, was so accommodating to some special requests I had asked for upon my arrival. She fixed me up with a friendly smile and was very courteous even though the phone was ringing and people were waiting to check in. She handled it all so well. The room was clean and sufficient for my stay. The internet was fast. The pool area was well kept and had enough pool chairs for everyone in our group who lounged at the pool on Saturday afternoon. The breakfast was very good. It offered fruit and yogurt for a healthy meal, and eggs, biscuits and gravy for anyone that wanted something more substantial. Overall, this property was good. I would recommend it to anyone flying into or out of Atlanta if they needed to overnight near the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport hotel. We are located adjacent to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL) and The College Park MARTA station. Our hotel is only 8 miles from downtown Atlanta. Both corporate and leisure travelers will experience the utmost in Southern hospitality. The Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport hotel is located off I-85 at exit 71 for Riverdale Road. We have a complimentary hot "EXPRESS START" breakfast buffet. Everyone will enjoy an extremely quiet rest in our soundproof rooms, complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to the airport and MARTA, complimentary high-speed Internet access, a business center, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool to name a few of our personalized amenities. Businesses near our hotel include Chick-fil-a Corporate Offices, Coca Cola, Naturally Fresh, Inc, Mannheim Auto Auction, Delta Airlines, Airtran Airways, Alteon Flight Training, DHL, Federal Express and World Changers Ministry. Attractions near our hotel include Georgia World Congress Center, Georgia International Convention Center, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, CNN Center, Underground Atlanta, World of Coca-Cola, Turner Field 'Home of the Braves', Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site and Atlanta Motor Speedway. Universities in the area include Georgia Tech, Emory University, Spelman College, Georgia State, Clark Atlanta University and Clayton State College. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport Hotel College Park
- Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport
- Holiday Inn College Park
- College Park Holiday Inn