All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk atlanta airport shuttle driver stay overnight yogurt the breakfast area comfortable room nice stay domestic terminal clean hotel free shuttle an early flight hie soundproofing airplane proximity
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Moved here from another chain because of issues. I have stayed here in the past and felt it was a good property to stay with. This time I was struck by the courtesy and helpfulness of the front desk and everyone I encounted from the first entering the doorway.
The front desk person ( sorry I cannot remember the name ) that assisted was very friendly, helpful and exhibited a customer service attitude that is not seen much any more. From there I went to the restaurant lounge and had a meal. The service there was also exceptional compared to other chains I have stayed with. Deborah, the lady the worked the bar, helped me with drinks and and a food order. I asked for something a little different than on the menu. Deborah talked to the cook and came back telling me the cook would prepare the food as I requested. These events were just a sample of the above average customer service I received while staying at this property. Deborah did an AWESOME job for me at the bar. Everyone in this property has a great personality and a customer service attitude. Stay there if you can!!!

Room Tip: Some rooms can hear the jets from Atlanta airport, although not too badly
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you KBD for posting your comments!

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that the employees made you feel special. I will be sharing your feedback in our staff meeting later today.

Please contact me directly if I can be of service the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Check in was easy ,the whole staff was great,rooms clean,no complaints or problems to report. I stayed there after reading the positive reviews on tripadvisor.com, I will be going back . I only wished they had healthy items at breakfast such as fruit, but I did enjoy their breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and for posting your feedback.

It is really encouraging to know that you enjoyed your stay. I am grateful to all of the travelers who take the time to share their experience and I will be reviewing your comments with the entire team in our next employee meeting.

Please let me know if I can be of service the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Hotel offers free parking which is a big plus close to the airport.

Bed was comfy and, but some of the room furniture is in need of repair, that is the only reason i am not rating as 4 (desk chair was broken, leaned sideways when sat on and lounge chair has rip in it.

This hotel is located very close to the domestic terminal of Atlanta Hartsfield Int´l airport. They provide a shuttle every 30 min.

The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. Since the building is close to the airport the hotal has very good nice insulated windows which makes the rooms quite.

Internet is fast and reliable.

Breakfast is accodring to Holiday Inn Express standard.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Thank you Stbunco for not only posting your helpful feedback, but also for taking a picture of the damaged chair.

I apologize that this furniture was still in service even though it has obvious damage. This looks like a cigarette burn which is unfortunate since we are a non-smoking hotel. I am having a meeting with my employees later today and will share your picture as well as your comments. I will find this chair and have it repaired as well as the wobbly desk chair in that room.

I am glad that you enjoyed the service and amenities of the hotel and hope you will return often.

Please contact me directly if I can be of service.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

The staff at this hotel was really good, we arrived early and our rooms were not ready yet. The front desk co-ordinated with housekeeping to get our rooms cleaned and that allowed us to check in early.

Only a short drive the airport and really good value for your money.

Lots of shopping and eating with blocks of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you Kanukster!

Your timely feedback is very much appreciated and I will share it with the entire team. I am glad our team worked together to get you checked in early and you were able to enjoy the area.

Please contact me directly if I can be of service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Pros:
* Clean common areas & rooms
* Free parking, wifi, breakfast, airport shuttle and breakfast is quite good
* Very close to airport
* A/C & plumbing work well, no issues at all
* Helpful staff

Cons:
* Room doors slam shut and walls are thin, so it's very easy to hear commotion outside at night
* A/C can be a bit loud

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you wizard for your feedback!

I am glad that you found many positive features during your stay and that overall you enjoyed the accommodations. You are not the only one who has mentioned the slamming doors and we are working on a solution.

Please let me know when you plan to return and I will let you know how successful we have been in providing a quieter door closer. Thanks again for choosing our hotel and for writing a review.