$124
HotelIndigo.com
Comfort Inn Atlanta Airport(College Park)(Great Value!)
$156
$169
$152
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskatlanta airportshuttle driverspent one nightstay overnightnice breakfastthe breakfast areanice staydomestic terminalcomfortable roomyogurtfree shuttlean early flightsoundproofingairplanems
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The staff at this hotel was really good, we arrived early and our rooms were not ready yet. The front desk co-ordinated with housekeeping to get our rooms cleaned and that allowed us to check in early.

Only a short drive the airport and really good value for your money.

Lots of shopping and eating with blocks of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you Kanukster!

Your timely feedback is very much appreciated and I will share it with the entire team. I am glad our team worked together to get you checked in early and you were able to enjoy the area.

Please contact me directly if I can be of service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Pros:
* Clean common areas & rooms
* Free parking, wifi, breakfast, airport shuttle and breakfast is quite good
* Very close to airport
* A/C & plumbing work well, no issues at all
* Helpful staff

Cons:
* Room doors slam shut and walls are thin, so it's very easy to hear commotion outside at night
* A/C can be a bit loud

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you wizard for your feedback!

I am glad that you found many positive features during your stay and that overall you enjoyed the accommodations. You are not the only one who has mentioned the slamming doors and we are working on a solution.

Please let me know when you plan to return and I will let you know how successful we have been in providing a quieter door closer. Thanks again for choosing our hotel and for writing a review.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

After researching hotels convenient for our overnight stay, I am pleased to say we were more than happy with our choice.
Check in was smooth, no hold ups, we were given all the appropiate information and bid a pleasant stay.
We were in room number 328, the room overlooked part of the car parking area and also the swimming pool which was covered over, probably due to the horrendous weather!
We really enjoyed the complimentary coffee and cookies, and the breakfast was really enjoyable.
Overall a great stay and would have no hesitation in staying here again or recommending it to anyone else.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for your timely feedback.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in Atlanta and that the hotel met your expectations. I do apologize for the unseasonable weather, but invite you to try us again sometime. Today it is sunny and 70 degrees and we are preparing to open the pool for the summer.

Please let me know the next time you are planning a trip and I will make your reservation personally.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel is located very close to the domestic terminal of Atlanta Hartsfield Int´l airport. They provide a shuttle every 30 mins on the hours and halv.

The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. Since the building is close to the airport the hotal has very good nice insulated windows which makes the rooms quite.

The subway is about halv a mile away so that you can get downtown without any difficulties.

Internet is fast and reliable.

Breakfast is accodring to Holiday Inn Express standard.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments!

I am glad that you found our location convenient and the staff friendly. I will share your comments with the team.

Please let me know if I can be of service the next time you need accommodations at the Atlanta Airport.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I thought the staff was amazing! After i checked in and got up to my room, i discovered that the air conditioner did not work. they had instructions on how to use the air conditioner, but they were for a different kind of air conditioner. the temp outside was about 82 degrees when i checked in at 10 pm, so it was hot. I had some business to take care of before I went to bed , so it did not bother me that the pool was closed on such a hot day. What did bother me was that there was no way to use the internet. The dial-up internet that we used in the late 90's was faster than what I had at this hotel. it was basically un-usable.

The beds, bathroom, and television was also satisfactory.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bigtwagner
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you Mr. Wagner for your timely and specific comments.

I am glad to know that the staff was amazing, but I share your disappointment with your guest-room experience. I was able to find a record of your stay and have been able to correct the deficiencies in room 619. The wrong instructions were still in the room and the AC was still not cooling, so I am very thankful that you posted your comments before we rented this room to someone else!

I also wanted to check the internet speed since I just spent a lot of money to upgrade our system. I am actually typing this response from the room and have a pretty fast connection (http://www.speedtest.net/result/2667072201.png)(8.98 Mbps download) through Comcast. I don't have a record of any system problems during your stay, but I have asked my isp to check things out anyways. As a Platinum Priority Club member you know that Holiday Inn Express has made internet access a high priority for our guests and ensuring a quick and seamless experience is our goal.

Thank you again for your timely post. I cannot in good conscience keep your money after the disappointing experience and have refunded the charges to your account.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance.