$109
Comfort Inn Atlanta Airport(College Park)(Great Value!)
$95
$76
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

• Breakfast included
Atlanta Airport Marriott(College Park)
$124
  • Restaurant
$139
$125
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$125
$109
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$89
$73
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskatlanta airportshuttle driverspent one nightstay overnightnice breakfastthe breakfast areanice staydomestic terminalcomfortable roomyogurtfree shuttlean early flighthiesoundproofingairplane
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel has hosted us for the second time and the service, food and hospitality was excellent. Our company trains distributors and provides food each day of the training. Even though the hotel uses outside sources for food, the choices made were excellent and the quality of food was unmatched. The only complaint came from travelers and the round about way GPS mapped them to the hotel. Three employees stood out above and beyond their duties. Jewettee, Ms. Peggy and Davonte were excellent to work with.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you Mr A for your business as well as your positive feedback.

I am so glad that your meeting went well. I have to agree about the caterer we have been using to service our banquets and meetings: the food is simply incredible! I feel free to brag about them as it is a third-party. The quality of their food and attentiveness of their service are on par with the full service hotels in the area.

I am also glad to see that some of my employees went 'Above and Beyond'. I will make sure to publicly thank them in my next employee meeting.

We look forward to making your next meeting a success. Please contact me directly if I can be of service.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms work desk with a real chair flat screen tv and good wireless signal. Typical holiday inn express amenities. Friendly front desk. Only down side is there is nothing around the hotel as far as walking to food. If you have a car or don't mind calling for pizza its a solid choice

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for your timely review.

I am glad that you enjoyed the amenities as well as the friendly front desk. We do offer shuttle service to many local restaurants for guests without a car. The front desk or shuttle driver would be glad to give you a list of available options. Of course, calling for pizza is still one of my favorite options!

Please let me know if I can be of service the next time you visit the Atlanta Airport area.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This hotel was average. It's an older hotel but good for the rate I paid. Staff was friendly and the bed was comfortable. The area doesn't seem to be the safest. However, the hotel makes you use your key to use the elevator. That helped.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for posting about your recent stay!

Unfortunately, I think you actually stayed in a different hotel based upon your comment about the elevators. The hotel you stayed in was most likely the Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport South on Airport Blvd, in College Park. We are located about a half mile away.

Hope you enjoyed your trip to Atlanta!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The hotel needs a make over. The rooms were looking pretty worn out. The bed was comfortable. The bonus with the well used sheets was that they were softer. The room was a bit musty smelling. The shuttle only runs every 30 minutes because they only have 1. That was annoying. The most aggravating was the 6 AM breakfast. Since many people are heading to the airport for early morning flights, it wasn't possible to get a hot meal. They need to start it at 5:30.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you DorothyLi for your feedback.

I am disappointed that your experience only rated a 3 out of 5 due to the condition of your room as well as some policy decisions we have implemented.

I am surprised about the 'worn out sheets' as we are constantly changing out our inventory, but I have asked my laundry team to inspect all linens more carefully and to make sure to discard anything that does not meet our standards.

When we implement our policies around the timing of our shuttles and breakfast service we try to ensure that we provide the services that meet or beat the expectations of our guests. The fact that you were annoyed by the timing of these services means that we missed the mark. I will take your comments into consideration and discuss making some changes with my team.

Thank you again for posting. Your feedback is helping me to make this a better hotel for all travelers and I appreciate it!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Checked into our room after a long day of driving from Florida. First thing that happened is the toilet wouldnt flush. Called down right away for a different room. Was told rudely, that the hotel was sold out that they would send someone up to fix it. It was late and we were very tired, my husband found that if you held the handle for a count of 30 it would finally work. So when the repair man finally came 30 minutes later, I told him to fix it after we left, we were going to bed. AS we got in bed we tried to turn on the air in the room as it was getting stuffing in there. NOW the fan/air conditioner would not turn on at all.. Called again to see what they could do for us and was told someone would be up to look at it.. My husband said forget it because its midnight by this time and we were tired. Laying in bed trying to sleep when the repairman shows up knowing on our door at 12:45! Unbelievable....Terrible service and Rude staff at this hotel...DO NOT stay there.....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank classygrl

Thank you for posting comments about your stay. I am floored by the experience you had and want to apologize for the low point of your vacation.

It is our goal to ensure everything in your room works before you check-in and I am distressed by the maintenance issues you discovered. And, it appears there was a lack of communication between the front desk and maintenance as you requested to have the problems addressed after you checked out and not in the middle of the night. I would be very upset if someone knocked on my door at 12:45 am.

I have not been able to find any specifics about your stay in order to address the specific staff members involved, but have reviewed our common sense policies with all of my overnight employees. I have also asked my housekeeping team to be more proactive in uncovering maintenance needs to ensure a spotlessly clean and well maintained hotel.

From reading your other reviews I see that you are a frequent traveler and that you have had a range of experiences in hotels. I hope that you will give us another chance to earn your loyalty so that we can be one of the 5-dot reviews in your portfolio!

Please contact me directly if I can be of service.