“3 Cheers For Holiday Inn Express!”

Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in College Park
GreenLeadersSilver level
Greeneville, Tennessee
“3 Cheers For Holiday Inn Express!”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We were in town for a cheerleading competition and the hotel and staff were amazing! Clean rooms and very accommodating. The staff went above and beyond to make our team feel special. They even provided us with prompt shuttle service to and from the convention center. We WILL stay here again! A great experience for a great price!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, February 7, 2012
Thank you for your timely review of our hotel.

It was a pleasure having your group in the hotel as they brought a lot of energy and enthusiasm with them!

We look forward to serving you next year and wish you the best in your upcoming competitions.

(404) 324-4180

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Polish first
Royal Oak, Michigan
Reviewed February 2, 2012

This location is very convenient to the airport, but the airplanes can be heard all the time. If that bothers you when you sleep or you will be sleeping during the day, consider another location. The hotel itself is the standard HI Express, and for those who have not stayed in one, be aware the rooms are small and the bathrooms narrow. At the same time, it has all the amenities one expects at a Holiday Inn - cleanliness, good breakfast, good internet, swimming pool (although closed during my visit in January).
The staff was particularly pleasant and really helpful when I asked questions - much more so than typical. Within a short drive from the hotel are numerous stores and restaurants, but on the road on which the hotel is situated, there isn't really anything but other hotels.

Room Tip: My room at the rear of the hotel had less airport noise than my colleagues with rooms at the front o...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, February 3, 2012
Thank you for posting your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed the amenities we offer and that you found the staff pleasant to deal with. I am concerned about the airport noise you experienced. Our hotel was designed to minimize any outside noise and most often my guests comment on how surprisingly little noise they hear. We have two double-paned windows with a 12-inch buffer between them on all exterior walls. I will ask my engineer to check the windows to see if re-caulking or any other steps can be taken to address this issue.

Thank you again. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Abbeville, Georgia
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is our favorite "Park & Fly" hotel. Friendly and very helpful staff. Clean & well kepted property. Good Breakfast. Dependable/clean shuttle service. Great Value. We always stay here.

Room Tip: Top floor very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, February 1, 2012
Thank you for your prompt review! I am glad that you found the value in our "Park-n-Fly" package. This is a very popular deal and takes some of the hassle out of flying out of Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Please let me know if I can be of service during your next stay.

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel in prepartion to fly out of the country. It's very clean, the rooms are comfortable and the breakfast is great! We paid to leave our car in the hotel's parking lot while we were gone. The shuttle brought up to the airport on the morning we left and picked us up when we got back. Got our car and drove home! You can't beat the price compared to airport parking. Plus they shuttle you to and from the airport. The price is great for all that you get. Would highly recommend for anyone traveling for a few days and need a close airport hotel with great quality.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your kind response! The highest compliment that you have given us is your repeat business. I trust that you will find us working to constantly improve on your next visit. Please let me know if I can be of service when planning your next trip.

McDonough, Georgia
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We checked in late and left the next morning, but the sleep was great! Very friendly staff and great hot breakfast. Pancakes were exceptional. Room was quiet and clean. Only problem was it had a small old tube television. Needs to be updated. All in all great nights sleep.

• Stayed January 2012
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were able to get a Great Night's sleep. I am also glad to see that you enjoyed our hot breakfast. I agree that the pancakes are fantastic and personally perform quality checks on them often!

You will be happy to know that we will be installing new TV's in all of our guestrooms within the next few months.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance the next time you are in the Atlanta Airport area.

Daytona Beach
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Just what you expect from a cookie cutter property - nice lobby - the room was clean, comfortable. Struggled with the wi-fi - called - never got it to work. The night Front desk clerk was very off-handed. I checked in late that night and to get information was like pulling teeth.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Daytonahotels
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about our hotel. I am pleased that you found your room clean and comfortable. I am not pleased about the trouble you had with the wi-fi access and the lack of information from my late night desk agent. We upgraded our wi-fi last year to make sure that our guests do not experience connection issues or a lack of bandwidth since we now offer 20 mb service. Our agent should have given you the information needed or connected you with our support department promptly to resolve your issue. I apologize that this was not done which led to a frustrating experience.

I hope you will give our hotel another opportunity to earn your business. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance the next time you need accommodations in the Atlanta Airport area.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

Phyliss was the most disrespectful housekeeper I have ever came in contact with because of her I will not return to this location. First she knocked on my door @ 9am on christmas eve. I told her I was not ready for service and that I would be leaving in a hour. she replied I dont come back I only come once so take this towels. We went back and fourth for about five min. About eleven I let her no I was leaving and if she could clean my room and my daughters room. She just rolled her eyes @me. I get back later that night and she had not cleaned my room. She was very nasty and mean. However christmas day another young lady with glasses cleaned my cant remember her name but she was sooooo nice. She cleaned both our rooms with a smile. I did not have 2 deal the hostile behavior displayed.

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank Esha10
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, December 30, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I actually spoke with you about this on Tuesday morning and I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know about the situation before you left the hotel as this gave me a chance to personally apologize and make amends. I have already dealt with the personnel issue and can assure you that this level of discourtesy is not and will not be tolerated from any staff members in the hotel. I am glad that your dealings with other staff members were positive as you mentioned here and during our conversation. I hope that you will use the certificates that I gave you to give us another opportunity to redeem our reputation in your eyes. I trust that your next review will be 100% positive in keeping with our goals for every guest experience.

Thank you again!

Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#6 of 26 in College Park
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center

Been to Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!