All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk atlanta airport yogurt shuttle driver stayed one night stay overnight nice breakfast the breakfast area comfortable room domestic terminal nice stay clean hotel free shuttle an early flight soundproofing airplane
Reviewed December 4, 2011

This is a fabulous place. Bed is incredibly comfortable, breakfast varied and tasty with good quality coffee. Excellent service. Very attractive room.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank thirdsister70
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We wish you could have stayed longer as well. I am pleased that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and I also agree that the coffee is fantastic. I hope you are able to visit again soon.

Marcus Roberts

Reviewed November 24, 2011

I travel to Atlanta often and have stayed at a variety of hotels. This hotel is nothing fabulous but for the price, it is an excellent value. Very clean, good accommodations(including a small frig and microwave), a good value breakfast and friendly staff. When you factor in the additional fees other hotels charge, it is hard to beat the HI Express. I plan to stay here for all my future visits to Atlanta

Room Tip: Great AAA rate
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank VonWash
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to see that you recognize the tremendous value we provide without all of the add-on fees like parking and internet access. I hope that our product and service will impress you even more on your next trip so that we earn the title: "Fabulous" in addition to "Great Value".

Thanks again!

Marcus Roberts
(404) 324-4180

Reviewed November 20, 2011

We are only staying the night, but there are a few things I'm not too excited about. Room smells a little like urine, the fan doesn't work, very poor water pressure, small rooms, and the staff isn't the friendliest we've experienced. But it is close to the airport, and that's the reason we chose it.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank WorldTravelers1999
gmatlbr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

Thank you so much for posting a review about our hotel. I am disappointed that the response we earned was an "Ehhh"! However, your timely feedback is appreciated and I will be looking into the issues you brought up. Our water pressure is typically very strong and urine is not the scent we are going for. Also, friendly staff and excellent personal service is how I purpose to differentiate our hotel from the 60 other properties in the airport area so your comment about the staff concerns me the most. If you would take the time to contact me I would like to get some more information about your stay so that I can target my training efforts.

Thank you again for your feedback!

Marcus Roberts, General Manager
(404) 324-4180

Reviewed November 10, 2011

My Organization has used this property on more than one occasion for our events. The property is conveniently located to the Atlanta airport and is within walking distance to shopping and several restaurants. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel like you are at a home away from home. We will use this hotel again for our meeting and lodging needs.

Ebonie B.

Room Tip: Make sure you sign up for priority club to get credit and special offers.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Ebonie B
Reviewed November 9, 2011

This was my first Holiday Inn Express hotel stay, and I was very impressed with the overall experience. I've stayed in Marriott brands for years, and this hotel is easily comparable to a Courtyard or Springhill Suites, but for a fraction of the price. The second time I went to this hotel was about a month after my first stay, and the front desk greeted me by name and welcomed me back...that's impressive!!! This hotel is amazing by itself, and offers all of the amenities I expect and need as a business traveler...hotel shuttle, wireless network (slow, but usable), clean rooms, a hot breakfast, and a shuttle to any of the local area places to eat. The staff simply raises the bar and makes this property stand out among the competition. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying the ATL Airport area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business