All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk atlanta airport yogurt shuttle driver stayed one night stay overnight nice breakfast the breakfast area comfortable room domestic terminal nice stay clean hotel free shuttle an early flight soundproofing airplane
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Service was so good, rooms were kept very clean, beds comfortable, a very safe secure hotel. Breakfast should be charged for. Fresh and delicious. This is a real quiet hotel considering planes fly over it all night, but you dont hear them. Easy to get to downtown from. we left every AM about 7:15 to 8:00...made it to the convention center downtown easily in 15-25 minutes. We were never late. will stay hear again. Free Shuttle service runs every half hour but we never used...The air is so fresh throughout the hotel, no stuffy, dusty feeling.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front of hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2011

This is an older "refurbished" hotel. Lobby reeked of stale cigarette smoke. Rooms stank of mold and humidity that the air conditioner couldn't handle. All the equipment was old and worn. Peeling paint.

1 desk clerk who was swamped and couldn't handle the rush but was friendly.

There is a nother Holiday Inn Express very close and I would choose it next time.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2011

Overall I found this place pretty average. I only stayed there for one evening, but the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2011

My friend and I booked this hotel for the end of our holiday; we were flying out from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson and picked this hotel purely on its price and location. we were very pleasently surprised; we'd been expected budget, get-what-you-pay-for basics but instead we found a very plush, smart hotel.

It's clearly geared more towards business trips and those flying into or out of Hartsfield-Jackson, but if that description suits you then I can definitely reccomend this hotel. The staff were extremely helpful, assisting us in getting to the nearest Walmart so we could stock up on last minute candy to take home; the breakfast was fantastic, reall All-American stuff and a great way to end the holiday; and the rooms were very clean, the beds HUGE (we had a twin room with a double bed each) and extremely comfortable.

Despite being so close to the airport and busy highways we weren't disturbed by noise at all. The hotel also had a computer room with a PC and high-speed internet available for guests, so we were able to do our online check-in the night before departure.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2011

After reading fairly good reviews of this hotel, I booked a room for one night with a very good rate.

As I drove to this hotel, I needed to park my car on my arrival to the hotel. Due to bad weather and holiday traffic, I arrived at the hotel around midnight. The parking was already full and I had to park just outside of parking lots. It was not only me but I saw probably more than 10 cars parking outside of parking lots.

At the reception, the lady was not so friendly, she was just doing what she needed to do. No smile or greetings when I checked in.

The room was okay, nothing special. It is just an ordinary Holiday Inn room, that's what I thought. The room charge was very reasonable, and we needed just a room to sleep, so we are just happy with this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple