“LaQuinta Inn Atlanta Airport”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed October 19, 2012

First let me say my wife and I travel twice a year and this was our first stay at LaQuinta Inn Atlanta Airport. I was very dissappointed with my overall stay at this establishment . A week prior to check in I called 3 seperate times to follow up on me reservation. We have a small pet so I wanted to make sure everything was right for our stay. Right from check in the room I requested wasn't available. On the second day of our stay our room wasn't cleaned!!! Then right at mid day the elevator was being service. The elevator was down for little over 30 minutes so, I had to take the stairs which not good for me a person who is recovering from knee surgery. Customer service in the hotel was tolerable but, really needs some work. I can say the breakfast that was offered every morning was the bright side of the whole experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

A La Quinta traveler
San Diego, California, USA
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed here for a night with the Atlanta Braves. We travel LaQuinta because of our dog-he is always welcome at LaQuinta. At first glance, I was afraid this motel would be a disappointment. The facade is not the most pleasant, but the grounds are well maintained and we were beyond pleased with the interior-very spacious, very clean-lobby and room. The staff was professional, friendly, and presented a good front for LaQuinta-nicely dressed, well-groomed.
We were given complimentary shuttle service to the Marta Airport station. The only hitch was when we arrived back and called for the shuttle, we used the second telephone # on the business card and got a fax line. If we had dialed the first number properly, though, we would not have gone to the 2nd number listed-our bad. However, another shuttle from a motel in the same area gave us a ride back to our place. He was already on site and more than willing to help.

1  Thank webbgirl49
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This hotel is very conveniently located next to the Atlanta airport. We left our car there while we were on vacation for 2 weeks. The inside of the hotel was a pleasant surprise. The lobby is open and very nice. All the rooms open to the inside of the lobby and it has a very safe feeling. Our room was very large with a sitting area and microwave and fridge. Everything looked as if it has recently been remodeled - paint, walls, mattress, etc. The staff was very helpful, the breakfast included protein - eggs and sausage - which is unusual. The shuttle to the airport was available going and coming upon request and we had no issues. They were very prompt. I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank 652kayem
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed overnight September to catch early flight out of atlanta, stayed here a couple times, only issues was the shower hotwater handle didn't work, just spun around. Took cold shower. Otherwise, quiet, good breakfast, good room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank henry2830
A TripAdvisor Member
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I feel i had choose a great place to stay . I will be traveling again in January 2013 and I hope i stay at a La Quinta Inn like this one. The staff was friendly and helpfull it was nice and quiet .If i do travel to Atlanta I will try to stay here again. My friends were happy and I was happy also.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport - South

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South? Share your experiences!