“Great Airport Location with access to Marta Transportation” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atlanta Airport Marriott

Atlanta Airport Marriott
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Airport Location with access to Marta Transportation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I and friends went to a Braves game at Turner Field. We choose this Marriott because of its location and amenities. The hotel has great restaurants, Starbucks, a pool, and work out facility and friendly staff. With on site parking and access to the Atlanta Airport we had Marta Transportation to Five Points and the free shuttle to Turner Field. We were at the ball field within 45 minutes with peace of mind. The accommodations we pristine and equal to Marriott standards.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor and were completely satisfied with the peaceful atmosphere and lack of ai...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

We drove down from Nashville to stay the night, hop on a plane and go on our trip. I was not expecting anything, really, except a comfy bed and a ride to the airport. Instead, my husband and I were both blown away by the incredible service...and it was from everyone, not just people who had a reason to interact with us. You can't pass someone here without them interacting with you and making sure your every need was met. I was repeatedly called by name and have never seen so many smiles in my life. I was actually looking forward to returning via the shuttle at the end of our trip to retrieve our car to see if that was just a good day or if it was consistently like that. Yet again, I interacted with about 4-5 associates and each of them called me by name and seemed authentically interested in making me feel like the most important person in the world. Being in this industry, I know this level of engagement with guests is a declining art. Altanta Airport Marriott staff, you hit it out of the park! Hospitality pros!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ABH_Coach
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Good location near the airport. Parking is not ideal (especially in the rain) - it is a good walking distance from the entrance.
Hotel is better then expected from the price - a great value.

It does make me nervous when a key card is needed for the elevator - do they have problems or not monitor visitors?

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Savannah, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

The rooms were nice. The only issue was at night when the AC was off, I could hear the TV next door, but I had one of those connecting rooms. After the AC was turned on, I couldn't hear anything. The beds were comfortable. The lobby was very nice. The food on site is very good. It's unbeatable for the price. The buffet breakfast is also amazing! I was there for a one day continuing education course, and there was a nice food spread for lunch. I was very impressed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

This was the return leg of a quick two day trip to Georgia for a funeral.
After six hours of driving, the extreme sadness at the loss of my best friend, and being emotionally wrung out, I was ready for a decent night's sleep and a good meal.
I didn't have a reservation, but the amazing concierge booked me into a nice suite.
Just what I needed.
All of the staff were quick with smiles and offers of help with my bags, directions, or with just a friendly hello.
The room was immaculate and the bed was absolutely heavenly.
I had dinner in the Bentley Steakhouse.

I had rented a non-smoking car, and was less-than-responsible about letting people smoke inside during the funeral procession earlier in the day. I informed the valet that I would need to find some febreeze before I returned the vehicle.
In the morning when I went to retrieve the car, it smelled smoke free. The valet had cracked all of the windows during the night to air out the inside, and I suspect that she found some sort of deodorizer. On beyond the call of duty!!!!

Marriott is always a quality hotel, and this experience did not let me down. This hotel is close to the airport and car rental return facilities.

I can't recommend this hotel highly enough!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

After driving cross country, I parked and stayed here so I could leave my car for a week. The hotel was super clean and had great amenities, like a bar, pool and fitness center. I couldn't believe the rate I paid for a hotel AND eight nights of parking. Definitely the best choice if you're flying out of Atlanta.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Albany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

The hotel may be older, but the staff were excellent, rooms were clean and comfortable and the pool totally awesome!

I booked with my AAA card and got an excellent rate! Very close to the airport, but never heard a thing.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool. It's beautiful.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hilton Atlanta Airport
Hilton Atlanta Airport
#87 of 172 in Atlanta
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,572 reviews

Been to Atlanta Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!