Atlanta Airport Marriott
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Sleep Inn Airport(College Park)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe concierge loungesushi barself parkatlanta airportshuttle runs every minutesbusiness meetingoutdoor poolnext morningfree shuttlefront desk stafflobby areabusiness centerdefinitely stay here againovernight stayshuttle servicethe room was nicedomestic terminal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was here for almost a week for a class in the hotel. Its definitely a nice place, but not the most convenient place. Its kind of isolated out by the airport, so its a drive to anything in town. Parking is pricey and you have to walk a long way if your company doesn't pay valet service. The restaurants in the hotel are all very nice actually, but very over-priced. Room was in very good shape and very clean. The staff seemed very impersonal, and be careful not to get behind a large convention group checking in, took forever. I think for the price the service should have been better. Lots of other hotels in this area so check around.

Room Tip: Try to face away from the North side so you don't hear as many planes.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Very convenient to the Airport with shuttle service. The lobby has just go under a big renovation and much improved. The staff very warm and friendly- Southern hospitality- what a great thing. I was there to hold a business meeting and though I checked in early in the morning they were able to get me a room. All in all the Marriott property pulled though.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Stayed here one night for a business meeting, so I could have stayed anywhere, but as a Marriott gold member, the location was great. Good shuttle from the airport. Great location, far ewnough away to be relativelky quiet for an airport hotel, but close enough to be five minutes away. Looby was undergoing rennovation so they offered free internet. Room was okay. Bed was okay. Bath was below par. New sink but the tub was very worn and the tiled was cracked like someone had hit it. Restaurant for dinner was very tired. Food was average. Breakfast buffet was much better, and for the price you might as well do the buffet. Staff was very nice, what I have come to expect from Marriott. But there are a lot of properties withing eyeshot so look around for the rate versus updating.

Room Tip: Rooms on the airport side have a nice view at night.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with Marriott for an Acura convention. I was impressed as soon as we pulled up to the valet. There was a gentleman with a smile and a prompt greeting. Upon arrival at the front desk we had 2 more polite employees hold the door and welcome us with a smile. Check in was a breeze and everything was explained well. We had dinner at the Champions restraunt located in the hotel. It was good. The next morning we had an excellent breakfast buffet supplied by the hotel.
The room was comfortable. The pillows were nice. I had a lightbulb out in my bathroom. The shower tub was very slick and I about fell numerous times.
Overall I enjoyed my stay with this Marriott and I would return if I was traveling in this area.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night while visiting and going to World of Coca-Cola. Room was nice seemed clean but smelt a little like an ash tray. The pool area was awesome indoor-outdoor just swim on thru. Kids absolutely loved it. Price wasnt bad and it seemed to be in a pretty safe area as long as you dont drive a few block away, then its not so good. Overall I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012