I booked this room for my 8yr old Bday, it was her sister and a friend. Kid of like a kids sleepover in a hotel room. The amenities were nice. Nice outdoor/indoor pool model. Great gym overlooking the pool. Parking was awful though. We had to park sooooo far away from the door b/c everything was full. Parking was 13/day. The room was sooooooo small. I felt like i was staying in a college dorm. The bathroom was even smaller. I've stayed at other Marriott brands before, such as Courtyard and Residence Inn and there rooms and bathrooms were spacious. The door to the room was so tiny. If you were obese you would probably have to enter the room door sideways. So overall i give the stay and Average. Good for the amenities, but the room was just too tiny and VERY basic for it to be Marriott. I think I'd rather stay at one of there other brands where i can get free parking, free internet, free breakfast and spacious rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in a convenient Atlanta hotel near the airport and in close proximity to the convention center and downtown attractions. This Marriott Atlanta Airport Hotel is located less than two miles from the Hartsfield Jackson International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Airport Hotel College Park
- Marriott Hotel College Park
- Marriott College Park
- College Park Marriott