“Fine hotel, very convenient to Atlanta Airport and rental car center.”

Atlanta Airport Marriott
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed April 13, 2012

A very modern and comfortable hotel with a wide lobby area for business meetings or friendly conversations. Rooms are great and there is no airport noise, even on the highest floors. The restaurant and bar are quiet and convenient, and the Concierge Lounge is open until 10 PM.

Quick and easy airport transportation is available at no charge!

Room Tip: All rooms are very nice!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ron B

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Husband and I stayed here on two seperate occasions for a late night arrival and early departure. Had no problems whatsoever. Front desk staff was fantastic and very friendly. Parking was $13.00/24 hours for self park and they also offered a free shuttle to the airport if you wanted. Room was clean and well appointed. Was nice to have the hookups on the desk/wall for video input/outputs (was able to plug in my Blackberry Playbook and watch a HD Movie through it no problem.

Didn't use the pool as the weather didnt cooperate.

WiFi is not free in the rooms but they do have it free in the lounge/bar area and there is a business centre (pay per use) if needed. Got a fantastic price using Priceline (or maybe it was Hotwire I can't remember) so was defnatley worth the price (we paid under $65/night).

Will stay/recommend.

Room Tip: Always higher floor and away from the elevator
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angela K
Reviewed April 7, 2012

The staff makes this Marriott one of a kind! My wife and I were treated very well by everyone we came in contact with. The staff always greeted myself and my children with a smile and kind word. The hotel is very clean. Excellent customer service and cleanliness are the two most important factors in a hotel and this Marriott has both. There is a genuine concern for your well being. The expectation is that you will have an incredible experience. Very comfortable beds, clean pool, incredible workout room. The food was also very good! We had breakfast and lunch in the hotel. It was excellent. Also ordered room service and the service and food were wonderful. I will always stay at a Marriott, but when in Atlanta, it will be this Marriott.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Blaine2424
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Pretty hard to beat the incredible convenience of hopping on the skytrain at the airpot and walk in the front doors of your hotel 4 minutes later. I had to go downtown so hopped on the MARTA at the airpot, took care of business and then returned to the airport and took the skytrain to the hotel. Not rental car - no traffic - no delays. Very efficient.

This Marriott is very fresh and clean and has a staff that strives to please and make you feel very welcome. At every turn they made an effort to call me by name. It was an appreciated gesture and spoke to the committment I suspect management must have to encourage repeat visits. Will be on the top of my list next time I am in Atlanta. Nice fitness room.

It isn't necessarily in the hub of Atlanta so not surrounded by a lot of conviences, dining or shopping. Not what I was there for, so not a big deal for me on this trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bellaviaggiatore
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I spent a night at this hotel at Delta's expense due to a late arrival in Atlanta that caused me to miss my follow-on flight. I have never been disappointed at any Marriott hotel that I've ever stayed in and this one was no exception. It's close to the airport so getting there was a snap. Check-in was extremely quick and efficient so no issues there. The room itself was very large and updated with an extremely comfortable King size bed so no complaints there either. I received complimentary Wifi (strong connection) which allowed me to Skype with my family so that was another big plus. Lastly, I used a couple of Delta meal vouchers to order breakfast from room service (something I never do due to the expense of hotel meals) and was extremely gratified to see what it got me. Quite frankly the Western omelette they prepared for me was one of the best I ever had anywhere. All in all this was a good experience and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

2  Thank ulical
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Place is across from westin where I stayed last week - all in all the place is just ok - no frills - gym is much better than the westin - better restaurants - parking is not cheap - movies are like $18

Reviewed March 11, 2012

This hotel's real strength is in accomodating people who have to fly out early the next day. Atlanta traffic is horrible and a trip from this hotel to the Airport takes minutes.

One night stay. Friendly checkin. Clean, smallish room.

Was given complimentary Internet but couldn't get it to work. I didn't bother calling the desk for support since I was there one night. Internet hassles are still too common in business hotels. I wish these big hotel chains would get the concept that for their business clients, problem free Internet access is as essential as running water and lights in the room.

Breakfast buffet was excellent. I would use this property again.

1  Thank whitemountainman
Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#5 of 26 in College Park

Been to Atlanta Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!