I booked this hotel through Priceline and was very happy with the value for money. I have 20+ years of hotel management experience and also own my own Inn so am pretty much "in the know" when it comes to hotels. The check in was very efficient and the front desk clerk apologized profusely that they did not have a room with 2 beds (see note below) as they had a group of teenagers who were having a conference that had taken up all the double bedded rooms. She did however promptly arrange for a rollaway bed and trust me having worked both front office and housekeeping I was amazed at the speed at which it was delivered. The room clean and comfortable and the bathroom - although not large was a nice size and very clean. Funnily enough this was the 3rd hotel I stayed in during the week and NONE used trash can liners. A small thing but just something I noticed. We ate at the Sushi Bar, the service was very slow and although the Sushi chef was very gracious, we waited a long time for service (it was 9.30pm and there was NOT a lot of people being served but it seemed as if the waitress had been on a break). The continental breakfast was very good value and delivered on time. I had the choice of leaving my car at the hotel or at the airport parking while I was away, long term off airport parking would have been cheaper but I chose to pay the $10/day and use their airport shuttle service which was very efficient.
My only gripe is with room requests (ie needing a king or 2 bedded room) is a major headache, but this is more a priceline issue than a hotel issue, and a frequent one - Priceline says call the hotel, the hotel says we can't make the request you have to talk to Priceline, call Priceline back and get the run around again. I know some on here will say well then don't book with Priceline but (1) the hotel gives rooms to Priceline to sell and (2) the customer saves money. In addition with my hotel background I know its a REQUEST and not guaranteed.
Overall I would recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in a convenient location less than 2 miles from airport when you stat at Atlanta Airport Marriott. Our hotel in Atlanta, Georgia is also close to the convention center and downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlanta Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Airport Hotel College Park
- Marriott Hotel College Park
- Marriott College Park
- College Park Marriott