“Thank You Travis”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Simon's Steak & Seafood - CLOSED

Simon's Steak & Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Thank You Travis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We flew into Atlanta from Costa Rica and had to stay the night before leaving for Toronto in the morning. By the time my wife and I got settled and asked a cabbie for a good, close by steak house, he took us to Simon's. We were so impressed!! It was about an hour before they closed but we managed to have a great last dinner on our honeymoon. Nice bottle of wine, appetizers and a wonderful steak and lobster dinner. Very inexpensive as well. Although it was late, nothing was rushed and the service was fantastic. Travis took very good care of us and even stayed open late to fill me in on all the football I had missed. We both highly, HIGHLY recommend this place and make sure you tell Travis he's the man!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tom C

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nice Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was surprised to find a great restaurant so close the Atlanta Airport. Great food and even better service!
Will definitely be back!

Visited October 2013
Augusta, Georgia
“Edible Food Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

At dinner time, this place wasn't very busy so the service shouldn't have been so bad. I was seated and waited so long for someone to take my drink/food order that I had to ask the hostess about it. Even when I finally got served, the food was just edible.

Visited September 2013
“Late visit welcomed, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stopped at Simon's after the FedEx Kick-off Game at the Georgia Dome. I was worried because we showed up at 10:15 PM when they closed at 11 PM with a party of 12 people. We were welcomed with open arms. The cook even came out and gave us a special welcome because he heard there was a group of fans in the dining area and he had watched most of the game. So he talked football with the group for a while when we were waiting on drinks. They only had a light staff because it was late at night so it took us a while to order, get our food etc. but that's understandable. The only complaint I have is that the bar area where we were sitting was very dark. Food was great! I would recommend this place to friends.

• Visited September 2013
Seminole, Florida
“Where to start......”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

A lightly frequented restaurant that has seen better days. Security in the parking lot raised some concern. Was offered seat in nearly empty restaurant by the main doors. Laziness by host. He did quickly relocate us to "dining area". Ordered a vodka and diet coke - and got just that, a glass of vodka and a large glass of diet coke. I chalk this up to inexperienced waiter who took the drink order literally. Watched an inexperienced waitress try and open a bottle of wine - only to pull out the top half inch if cork. Bartender was able to extract the rest.

Food - actually a good ribeye. The "sautéed mushrooms" ordered off menu as a side to the ribeye were actually served in a thick gravy - which ended up on the somewhat dry "award winning" pot roast entrée.

We helped our inexperienced waiter on how to pour a taste of the bottle of wine.

All in all - we regretted coming to the establishment.

• Visited August 2013