“Always Come Back”

Cuisines: Seafood
Philly
“Always Come Back”
Reviewed October 18, 2007

I remember this place as a teenager growing up in Atlanta! I always came back when I came home from school to have the Red Snapper and sweet tea. I love the little chairs on the wall and the decor.
The service is always excellent!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Always an absolute treat!”
Reviewed June 12, 2005

The Showcase Eatery is by far one of my most favorite places to eat in Atlanta. Not only is the food delicious, the ambiance is delightful and the severs are very pleasant and attentative. When you feel like having a great meal in a warm and casual (optional) environment, visit this wonderful restaurant. As a native Atlantian, I have visited many restaurants and again the Showcase Eatery is always an absolute treat !