“Splendid!”
Review of The Corner Grille

The Corner Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The Corner Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The CORNER grille serves Lunch and Dinner daily & Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am-3pm. Entrees are New American with Cajun Influences using a combination of Steak, Seafood and Chicken. The Corner Grille also serves Beer and Wine. Choose entrees from the menu or step outside the box and try one of the daily specials. Hours of Operation are Monday-Friday 11am-9pm, Saturday 9am-9pm & Sunday9am-9pm.
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I was here with a colleague visiting from Charleston South Carolina. I was actually going to the feed store but they did not have any openings, and we were referred to this restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised, the food was fantastic, the service was just really really good. The food was great, very pleasant atmosphere, and I will absolutely eat here again on my next trip through.

There are newer reviews for The Corner Grille

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I had just come in from Seattle WA and was on my way home from the airport and came upon this quaint spot. I almost walked passed it, but I heard live music and saw people eating and fellowshipping with their respective parties - in other words they looked like they were having a great time. I really wanted something lite and found just that on the menu. The blackened trout with the squash medley hit the spot for me. The trout came with a tasty remoulade that finished it off just right. Oh yes, I must not forget the wine - a white blend which complemented my meal just perfectly. I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I had read the reviews and decided to have a group breakfast at The Corner Grille. We had over 5 people in our group. When the reservation was made I was told they generally plan for 2 hours on groups. They called to delay our reservation which was no problem since the earlier groups were taking their time and not leaving. We only had to wait about 10 minutes for our table to be set up. The hostess was wonderful.

We were seated and the waitress appeared to be new. It was as if she wasn't sure what to do while we decided what to order. The mimosa's did not taste that great but a nice option. One person ordered coffee and it tasted like onions. They use the coffee mugs for gumbo and there must have been gumbo residue in the cup. They brought her another cup and it tasted fine. We didn't have to wait long for our order, but a couple of orders were mixed up. I ordered cheese grits and the grits came out white as the plate. When I inquired about them the waiter that brought them out told me the cheese was already mixed in. No cheese. When I asked the waitress about them, she came back later with cheese in a cup to add to almost gone, luke warm grits.

Everyone enjoyed themselves and we took our time eating and enjoying the day. After we were almost done eating and were drinking the waitress kept coming by to ask if we needed anything else. We paid the bill and kept talking. The restaurant was not full, then the owner came over and asked us how the food was and began removing items from the table. He did this a couple times. We had only been there a little over an hour. I thought this was rude and bad business. We were patient when our reservation was changed and then we were rushed out the door!

This is a quaint restaurant that has some parking challenges. The decor is nice, the food is adequate, but the management and staff could be a little more pleasant and welcoming.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I got the chicken Cobb and my wife got the Caesar. Both salads were amazing, specifically the Cobb. We grabbed an order of beignets as well. Totally worth it. I am bummed we live in Utah but luckily we travel to ATL often and will definitely come here again. Have no idea why this place is rated so low. For the price and the fresh food, not many places beat it.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Had a group visit on one day, devouring the cup of gumbo. (On a Sunday). Three days later we returned, only to find out they didn't have any, along with about 5 other menu items, because as our waitress said, they weren't ordering anything else because they were getting ready for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was 10 days away!!