“Fun place...good menu”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Located on Main street across from the College Park Marta station.
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We went here based on a yelp review and it was good. Its a modern setting in an old building. The menu has a good variety of items to please everbody. Its traditional dishes with a gourmet twist. I would not recommend dinner for kids as its pricey, in my opinon. I would eat here again.

There are newer reviews for The Feed Store

Reviewed June 9, 2012

After reading about this restaurant several months ago I made it a point to have dinner there after I landed in Atlanta. It was not easy to get there from the rental car center, even though they are quite close, but that may be a gps issue. The staff were friendly, and moderately attentive, but it was early and not busy. My dinner selection was a 3- choice vegetarian dinner. Mac and cheese nothing to write home about. Coca cola baked beans were indistinguishable from Bush's Baked Beans with a dash of tobasco. Grilled asparagus OK. After my unmemorable dinner I needed a good dessert and was not disappointed, the hot apple fritter with a scoop of sorghum ice cream and cider topping was terrific. Next time I will skip dinner and go straight to dessert!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

We tried to make reservations, but this restaurant has a policy that staff does not answer the phone. When we arrived, they said, we are full.

Staff is NOT customer friendly.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

The food was very good and the atmosphere was excellent! But the fried calamari stole the show - it was fried in a ginger and honey mixture that was the perfect amount of sweetness! Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Yes, it truly used to be a feed store! The granddaughter of the original owner has turned the place into a restaurant and she's done a masterful job! Just enough of the feed store building has been perfectly combined with modern decor. We were warmly greeted when we arrived and promptly served our drinks. The server was very knowledgeable of the menu and drink items. The food was good, but the best thing we ordered was the squash soup. It was like a cloud of buttery, squashy goodness floating on our tongues!