“Best Thai food ever!”

Zab-e-lee
Ranked #6 of 79 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Thai food ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

I work across the street from this restaurant and always see people ordering food from this place. They always told me the food was good, however I had never ordered. The delivery guy used to see me everyday, smile and say hello to me. Yesterday I decided to go there for lunch with a friend and the same delivery guy saw me and acknowledged me. I felt good being recognized and when my check arrived, I saw a 10% discount on it; that was really unexpected and sweet of him. I went there for lunch and asked for a suggestion. The server suggested the Red Curry with Shrimp and I ordered it. During lunch hours, they serve free soup/veg spring roll/salad (if ordered to go, only veggie spring roll) and I got the coconut soup. The coconut soup was very soothing garnished with mushroom and chicken. My friend ordered their Massaman curry and Tom Yum Soup. The food was served at a perfectly hot temperature, not too spicy and it was so good that you wouldn't want to stop eating. The service was great too and our total bill came to $15.85. It was a great experience and I look forward to visiting soon again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Priyanka N

Tucson, Arizona
“Wonderful, authentic Thai food - Hidden gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

So we were staying by the airport, and my boyfriend was in the mood for Thai... I will admit - I did NOT want to eat here. I have since eaten my words, and ALL OF MY FOOD!

This little place had absolutely amazing Thai food! Probably the best Tom Yum I've ever had. The staff was SUPER sweet and friendly. I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant if you're staying by the airport and in the mood for an awesome Thai meal!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Katie S
“Overrated :lazy waitress sick owner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

The sushi guy was coughing
The waitress very impolite and not filling up water
Food good tasteful
Lots of choices on the menu

1 Thank Heinrich H
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent meal in a strip mall restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

I had a great surprise having a delicious dinner in this restaurant. It was conveniently located near my hotel by the Atlanta airport and I was just looking for something full of vegetables and quick. I started with the Tom Yong soup, which was good. Then I had the eggplant dish that I ordered Thai hot. It was delicious. The service was attentive, the restaurant is simple and nice, and it was with many customers on a Wednesday evening. The food is plentiful and inexpensive. I will be back in the area in three weeks and plan to return.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank MauricioBabilonia
“Best Thai I've had in long time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I was in Atlanta for a conference and found this place on trip advisor (thanks!!). The food is amazing!! I had panang curry and my friend had drunjen noodles. Both were delicious. Large portions so go hungry.
Two thumbs up!!