“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The Thai chicken coconut soup is the best I have ever had. Phad Thai chicken is also very good. I have eaten here numerous times and everything has been great. The owner is very friendly. The prices are very reasonable also. I have never tried the sushi.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Discovered this restaurant while working at the Scott Antique Market. The shopping center where it's located is run down, but overlook it because the food is so tasty. My favorite is the coconut soup with shrimp. They will deliver to hotels near the airport with a small minimum. Family owned and friendly.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Located just off Interstate I-85 and Old National Highway near numerous Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson Airport (ATL) hotels like The Wyndham and Quality Inn is Zab-e-lee Restaurant where you can find affordable and tasty Thai food.

It is an easy walk from nearby hotels although I would not suggest doing so during the evening hours as the area can be uncomfortable to walk around at night. Zab-e-lee does offer delivery service which is free for orders over US$10.

For about US$8 you can get daily lunch specials that are some of the best Thai food you can get for under ten dollars.

My favorite, Chicken Pad Thai with Tom Yum Soup. Delicious!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was traveling on business and staying at an airport hotel, no rental car, and desperate for a decent meal. I used Yelp to find this restaurant that would deliver & was pleasantly surprised with the level of service I received over the phone! The woman was pleasant, she didn't rush my order, she answered my questions and ensured she had every piece of information necessary to get my order to me.

The food was very good and the portion was quite generous. Prices were good as well!

If I'm ever in the area again I'll definitely order from Zab-e-lee's.

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I was stuck in a hotel under yhe weather, desperate for something other than room service. I found this place and was very pleased.

No delivery charge for orders over $10. The papaya salad was delicious, perfectly seasoned. I will get this again.

I was a little disappointed with the Pho because I felt the broth was oily. They did, however, a great job of packaging the ingredients so I could assemble it myself.

I will order from them again, and maybe even visit.