“karaoke on fruiday night”
Review of La Fiesta

La Fiesta
Ranked #16 of 81 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
New Oleans
“karaoke on fruiday night”
Reviewed December 10, 2009

had a GREAT time will be back karaoke was great and food was good and drinks at bar was great

Chicago, Illinois
“Avoid”
Reviewed October 24, 2009

I have been here before in past years and it was great, the bar scene was excellent for a hotel restanuant, but we ate there one night during our most recent trip as we were staying with our group at the comfort inn. This time both of us got ill to the point of being up all nigh, my partner had one of the hot mexican platters and I got sick on the tilapia salad , I cannot recommed it.

Mississauga, Canada
“watch your bill!”
Reviewed September 3, 2009

This restaurant is attached to the adjacent hotel and it looked like a quick place to eat. The food was ok (lots, as typical in the US) but I wasn't happy about the extra-huge beer they brought me ($$$ this is where they make their money) when I only asked for a small. No problem, they brought me a small - but then charged me for a large again. This was corrected, and I didn't leave a tip - only to find out weeks later that they had either put the large beer back on (again), _and/or_ taken their own tip! I did not sign onto an extra $8 onto a $16 bill! Beware this magical %50 tax!

hyndman, pa
“Taste of Mexico”
Reviewed May 31, 2009

Good food, great service, decent prices, would eat there again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food was good. Service was ok.”
Reviewed June 29, 2008

Food was good. Service was ok.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook