“Go for the Margaritas!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was skeptical when my traveling buddies chose Mexican food. I'm from Texas and can be quite choosy when it comes to this sort of food. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the food and the margaritas were killer!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed at adjoining hotel when laid over on 22 Feb 2013. Had a early lunch which all agreed was great. Thought we'd see if they could do the same for diner. Worst meal I've ever paid for. Nothing fresh about it. Cold frozen vegetables, frozen chicken I've practically got no words for how bad it was. I've had better T.V. dinners. The service wasn't much better, there were four of us but the bill was all messed up and we had to remind our waitress who had what. Take a chance on lunch but find somewhere else for diner.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This establishment is a good venue for an overall great time! The food is seasoned well and tastes fabulous, but there are no entrees with smaller portions. Drinks are not competitively priced at all!! I was quite disappointed that I spent $50 for four drinks and a moderately priced entree. The DJ on Saturday night distracted me from the mediocre service and the high prices. Would I go back? Yes, but I won't be spending $50 when I can go to other Mexican restaurants and enjoy the same type of good food and drinks for 30-40% less with excellent service!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Loved this place. Stayed at a nearby hotel on our way to a vacation in Antigua. We went to La Fiesta late on a Friday night and were treated by some fantastic local talent for the karaoke party. We sat in the restaurant, but the real party was in the lounge. Oh yeah, the food was fantastic with large portions, and the drinks were great too. We liked it so much that we went back there on our way home from Antigua a week later. Again, we were treated with good entertainment, great food and drink and good value. I would recommend this place!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stuck at the Airport (Super Storm Sandy) and had to get a room. Hunger drove me to find something edible. Well I found great Mexican at La Fiesta. I had the Taco Salad and some Tacos to go. Wonderful taste and no ill after effects. What else do you need.