“Happy surprise in ATL airport”
Review of Fresh To Order

Fresh To Order
Ranked #19 of 84 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I change planes in Atlanta 6-8 times a year, and have found most food there to be stomach-bomb quality. Today I found Fresh to Order, and was very pleased. Grilled salmon over spinach with strawberries, mango, golden raisins and feta...simply the best fast airport meal I've ever had, and I've had hundreds. Lots of grilled menu choices, made to order. Far preferable to prepackaged and greasy fare you'll find at many other airport 'restaurants.'

They're new to me, but their website shows the chain to be expanding into Florida soon. I'd absolutely hit them for lunch anytime.

1  Thank Steven_Co

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I ate here for the first time. I was lured by the name. Had the salmon panini. It was very very good. Had an aioli and corn salad with lots of flavor. I will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank travelingcircus38