Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, United States
“Spacious Room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Overall experience was very good. Breakfast was tasty although lunch that was prepared for our group was lacking. Although I didn't spend much time in my room I was very pleased with the spaciousness of the room. Very clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DeShawn C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Good Afternoon Linda S,

I am pleased that our overall experience was very good. I apologize that you did not enjoy the lunch that was prepared for your group; I will share your comments with my Executive Chef.

I hope to service you and your group again in the near future. Ms. Linda thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay.

DeShawn Clayton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Arabic first
St Louis, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

This hotel was perfect. Close and nice. The bar was a welcome site after our flight from St Martin. The staff was very nice and helpful. Not to just us. The couple checking in before us were elderly and I felt good about how they were treated extra special. Thanks HGI Millennium Center.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DeShawn C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Hello Kevin W,

That I awesome you thought our hotel was perfect after coming back from St. Martin. Thank you for noticing that it is our goal to make sure we are very nice and helpful to every guest. We understand that everyone has a choice to stay with us and we do not take that choice for granted.

Again, Thank you Mr. Kevin W for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport Millennium Center.

Aiken, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

It appears there is a budget crunch going on at this hotel. I've stayed several times at Hilton Gardens and have always been happy. The public restroom smelled and don;t plan on eating lunch there. Yuck, only one selection on Saturday and it was called Chicken Alfredo but it was pasta in a runny sauce and leg meat, On Sunday it was worse. Walk next door to the Marriott or the Joe's. Big, big portions and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: They now charge for parking.
Good Afternoon Robert B,

I apologize that your recent visit to my hotel was not a pleasant experience, like your other stays at Hilton Garden Inn. I have shared your feedback with my Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Manager.

Mr. Robert B I would like you to contact me so I can "make it right" and offer you our "Promise Guarantee".

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and I sincerely hope to hear from you soon.

Thomasville, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Overall the Hotel was very nice, however, during the check in process, I was treated rather coldly and the agent was very non attentive. The Agent seemed to be more concerned with all the activities going on within the check in area rather than paying attention to a new guest checking in. Again, the agent was very short and terse. Not a typical reception at a Hilton Garden Inn, and not what I have experienced at any other Hiltons.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DeShawn C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Good Morning Jr. S,

Thank you for telling us about your check in experience. I want to sincerely apologize for my guest service representative not giving you the attention and friendliness you deserve and come to expect from Hilton Garden Inn.

As you stated this is not typical and I have shared your comments with the Assistant General Manager and Front Office Supervisor to make sure you or no other guest will experienced again what you experienced.

I sincerely hope you accept my apology and give us a chance to deliver the service you deserve and we "Promised".

Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while in ATL for training. When we arrived, there was a manager's special with free wine, beer and eggrolls. The room was average but did have a microwave and mini refrigerator. The bed was a bit too firm for me, but this is a personal preference. If you need the hotel shuttle, take it 30 minutes earlier than what you think you need. They tell you it's a 10 minute ride, but because of traffic and stopping at other hotels, it was much longer than that. I can't comment on the price since my company paid for it. Overall, not a bad hotel.

• Stayed October 2013
DeShawn C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Hello Jesslikestravel,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent overnight stay with us. We have a managers reception every Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30 - 6:30pm, which offers free beer, wine and a light snack. I am glad you were able to enjoy it during your check in process.

I apologize that my staff did not inform you that in our King size rooms we have the Garden Sleep System beds which allows you to adjust your mattress to your desired comfort. Hopefully, you where able to get a good nights sleep and be ready for your training in the morning.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Whether staying for business or leisure, the Hilton Garden Inn one of teh best places to stay. I rate my stay at this hotel a 10 for its staff, cleanliness, comfort and atmosphere. The shuttle picked up as scheduled and was very convenient. Only about 5 minutes from Atlanta's International Airport, the location would appeal to business travelers.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Good Evening Vanessa,

What a nice review! We truly appreciate you recognizing us for being able to service all types of guest no matter what you are staying with us for. It is always a honor to receive a 10 rating from one of our guest. I will share your comments with my team.

Again, thank you and we look forward to serving you again.

Laurel, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I will definitely stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport again if the opportunity arises. I was very pleased with the cleanliness and modern furnishings in the rooms. My mother and I slept well and the room had all the extras I needed, a microwave and refrigerator. This was extremely important to me because my mother's mobility is limited and we had the opportunity bring food into the room and store and heat as needed. The front desk staff was very pleasant and welcoming. Hospitality was definitely given and we were glad to receive it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Hello Margaret T,

My team and I at the Hilton Garden Inn Millennium Center believes that the only thing that distinguishes you against the competition is true genuine hospitality. So, I am pleased that we pleasantly surprised you and your mother with our friendly service, clean comfortable rooms and added amenities that allowed you and your mom to have a stress free pleasant stay.

Thank you for writing such a great review on my hotel and team!

Also consider these accommodations in or near College Park
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
Sheraton Atlanta Airport Hotel
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center? Share your experiences!