The front desk was very efficient in checking in guests and pleasant in the process of doing so. For the most part this is another Hilton Garden Inn but there are a few things that could be improved. First, the in-house restaurant has a very limited menu. While there are eating establishments near the hotel they do require a car to get to and I did not have a car.
Second, the hours of the airport shuttle. I had a 6 a.m. flight out of Atlanta and the first shuttle didn't begin until 4:30 a.m. As it turned out the airport had train service running late, even first thing in the morning, and some trains weren't running at all. That meant a long walk to get to the boarding gate. Having a 4:30 shuttle does not account for delays at the airport and for an airport hotel one would hope an earlier departure from the hotel would be available without having to hire a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center hotel is only a mile south of Hartsfield-Jackson International airport, and is convenient to the most popular Atlanta attractions. Find terrific shopping at the nearby Camp Creek Market Place. Access to Georgia I-75/85 and Georgia I-285 provides easy travel to attractions and corporate offices, all located close to our hotel near the Atlanta Airport. Enjoy complimentary WiFi, and attentive service whenever you stay. Each morning, enjoy a tasty cooked-to-order breakfast from The Garden Grille. Pick up snacks and beverages from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry(R) and dine from the comfort of your guest room at this lovely hotel near the Atlanta Airport. Work out in the fully equipped fitness center and watch the 37-inch flat-screen TV as you take advantage of cardio machines and weights. Find everything you need for a productive and relaxing stay in a comfortable guest room at this Atlanta airport hotel. Sleep well on the patented Garden Sleep System(R) bed, when you choose a king room, with an adjustable mattress and high-thread count linens. Watch the HDTV, call on the two dual-line phones and surf the net with the complimentary wired/WiFi access. Work at the large desk, with an ergonomic Mirra(R) chair by Herman Miller and use the complimentary remote printing to the business center. Prepare and store snacks with in-room refrigerator and microwave oven. Enjoy the amenities at the Hilton Garden Inn. Start your day with a cooked-to-order breakfast from The Garden Grille. Keep up-to-date with the free 24-hour business center, work out at the fully equipped fitness center or swim a few lengths of the pool. Host a meeting in the event space and relax afterwards in the steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Hotel College Park
- Hilton College Park
- Hilton Garden Inn College Park
- College Park Hilton