“Very convenient access to Atlanta Airport but not everything assists the business travelor.”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in College Park
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dayton, OR
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The front desk was very efficient in checking in guests and pleasant in the process of doing so. For the most part this is another Hilton Garden Inn but there are a few things that could be improved. First, the in-house restaurant has a very limited menu. While there are eating establishments near the hotel they do require a car to get to and I did not have a car.
Second, the hours of the airport shuttle. I had a 6 a.m. flight out of Atlanta and the first shuttle didn't begin until 4:30 a.m. As it turned out the airport had train service running late, even first thing in the morning, and some trains weren't running at all. That meant a long walk to get to the boarding gate. Having a 4:30 shuttle does not account for delays at the airport and for an airport hotel one would hope an earlier departure from the hotel would be available without having to hire a taxi.
RAM1500

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ram1995
DeShawn C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Ram1500,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us what few items we could improve on. Our shuttle times are from 4:30am - 1am, however we could look at offering an earlier shuttle service upon request. We do offer shuttle service to area restaurants so you do not have to hire a cab; I apologize for my team not informing you of this service.

I am glad that you did have a efficient and pleasant check in experience.

Ram1500 I do not want to leave you with the thought that we are not designed for the business travel so if your travels finds you back in the Atlanta Airport Area again, please call me personally. Again, thank you for your feedback.

DeShawn Clayton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Arabic first
Macon, Georgia USA
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Your staff was quick to recognize I was handicapped and placed us in a very appropriate room. The accommodations were a-plus in all ways. I will stay with you again when the need arises. I have already recommended your hotel to a family member who will be traveling in October. The stay, park and fly was a big selling point.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Greetings Greattrips_11,

Our culture at the Hilton Garden Inn Millennium Center is to provide our guest memorable experiences by proactively anticipate guest needs and having a "Can do" attitude. I am glad that you where able to experience that during your recent stay. We truly appreciate you recommending our hotel to a family member. We look forward to having them as our guest.

Yes, with our complimentary shuttle to and from the airport we do offer a valuable park and fly rate where you can stay with us and park your car for up to 14 days. We also have a full-service restaurant so you can choose to start your day off right before your travels and have breakfast with us; for also a reasonable price.

Again, Greattrips_11 thank you for this wonderful review. We will be delighted to serve you again!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Very convenient to Atlanta Airport. Free airport shuttle to Atlanta's MARTA Airport station makes getting back and forth to Atlanta very easy. Very nice facility with super friendly staff. Only downside is paying $8 per night to park your car. Manager's reception was the best we have ever experienced. I would definitely stay here again if I need to travel to Atlanta.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Hello Peg013,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden inn Atlanta Airport South. We started hosting a Manager's Reception the beginning of the year to show our guest that we appreciate them by offering free beer, wine and light hor dourves on Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30pm - 6:30pm. I am so glad you thought it was the best ever experienced; that shows we have successfully achieved our goal.

Since we are conveniently located to the airport and have a free shuttle to the airport from 4am - 2am, Peg013 I agree with you that it is easy to get back an fourth from downtown Atlanta where you can enjoy Atlanta many tourist attractions.

I do hope your travels finds you back at our hotel so you can enjoy our hotel's manager's reception again.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

The staff was great, very friendly and attentive. The hotel was clean and updated. The airport shuttle was reliable and quick. Robin the bartender was charming. The gym was nice, roomy and the machine I used worked well. Great choice if you need/want to stay near the airport.

Happy Weekend Chrissy B,

Thank you for acknowledging that you made a good choice when you choose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Millennium Center. I appreciate you writing this review about how great and friendly my staff is. I will make sure to share your comments with Robin; we are truly thankful to have Robin on our team!
I am also glad you where able to experience one of our many amenities we have to offer at our conveniently located property to the Atlanta airport.
Thanks again Ms. Chrissy B, we look forward to your next visit with us in the near future :).

Chesterfield, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Very easy to locate. The family enjoyed the pool and great customer service. We also enjoyed the food and the conversation with the staff. Clean and accessable. Always enjoy my stay. I always recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DeShawn C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Hello Alisa A,

I am glad that you where a very satisfied customer and found our location easy to locate with clean comfortable rooms.

Thanks for your recommendation and feedback, we look forward to serving you again.

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the few hotel I stayed at and everything was just right. The staff was courtesy, profession, respectful and always willing to help. Again I can't explained it enough. EXCELLENT STAY.......

Greetings Mrsigmaman,

I am so happy your stay with us was so excellent that it was beyond words. Here at the Hilton Garden Inn we try to provide memorable stays for our guest to make them want to return. I am glad you experience that during your stay.

We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

It is in a good location with reasonable rates for parking compared to nearby hotels. Pleasant enough front desk. Clean (though a bit simple) room arrangement. Free Wi-Fi. I went to the restaurant and stood outside waiting to be seated for 10 minutes. The restaurant was serving maybe 5 guests, but still I was completely ignored. The greeter seemed very pleasant as he was chatting up one of the few people there. Had he looked up once during that period, he would have appreciated an increasingly agitated would be patron. My pride to precluded me from chasing after him and interrupting his conversation. I left fairly insulted as other staff noticed I was waiting and said nothing. Went to the westin nearby and recieved some professionalism. Small things like this leave a real bad taste. Ill avoid this place in the future

Hello Sameergopal,

I sincerely apologize for your experience you had trying to dine in our restaurant. I have shared your comments with my Food and Beverage Manager to ensure no other guest leave our hotel feeling insulted.

Mr. Sameergopal, please give us another opportunity to get it right. As you stated we are in a good location, reason parking, clean comfortable rooms with a friendly staff.

Again, Mr. Sameergopal please accept my sincere apology. If your travels find you back in Atlanta please give me a call and I will personally make your reservations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near College Park
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
Sheraton Atlanta Airport Hotel
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center? Share your experiences!