“Clean, safe and wonderful customer service.”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in College Park
GreenLeadersBronze level
Kirkwood, Missouri
“Clean, safe and wonderful customer service.”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I spent nearly three at Hilton in College Park. Sharon and her staff we so very kind and pleasant to us. She always was there to in courage us and address any issues we were having at the hotel. I look forward to spending our next training period at this Hilton.

• Stayed May 2013
DeShawn C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Hello Mrs. Laurahollandobrien,

We are glad that Sharon was able to provide you with wonderful customer service while you attended your training here at the Hilton Garden Inn Millennium Center. My team and I strive to provide guest with memorable experiences by proactively anticipating guest needs and having a “Can do” attitude.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I will definitely share with my team.

DeShawn Clayton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This has been the greatest hotel I have ever stayed in. It is extremely close to the airport with a shuttle that runs every half hour. There is a gym, pool, and several conference rooms. The breakfast is made to order and delicious. The staff is magnificent and extremely helpful. Sharon makes you feel like family. She alone is the reason why I will definitely come back to this hotel. Keep up the great work Sharon.

• Stayed May 2013
DeShawn C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Wow!!! what an honor for a guest to write and feel that the Hilton Garden Inn Millennium Center is the best hotel ever with the best stay ever. I agree Sharon is truly an asset to this tema and i will share your comments with her.

Again, wow what an awesome review and thanks for sharing.

Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have stayed at this property a handful of times and past reviews have been better than this one. For the most part, the property is fine...convenient to the airport and ideal for a people wanting to dodge early morning Atlanta traffic getting to the airport. Its value is in line with other near airport properties....never the value you can find away from the airport. Most recently this property has implemented a paid parking policy, which I do not favor. Although I am traveling on business and my company will pick up the tab, it is annoying and feels like a nickel and diming exercise. There is nothing special about the parking lot, as a matter of fact, if you enter the lot before checking in you may be in for a long walk (in all weather), as there is no way to enter the hotel from the back of the building without a room key (which if checking in...you do not have yet). The service was fine and the rooms in line with Hilton Garden Inn properties...so do not let that chase you away.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank njsch59
DeShawn C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Good Afternoon Njsch59,

Thank you for your feedback about our paid parking policy. I value you as a frequent guest and would love the opportunity to talk to you regarding your recent experience.

Can you please contact me or forward your contact information to gm.atlgi@jhmhotels.com

Grantville, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This hotel was an excellent choice - it was convenient for all of my out of town guest and also for the local guest - some of whom also stayed over - No complaints - Everyone was more than satisfied. The staff is excellent - very attentive to our needs and always with a smile.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Brenda D,

We are so glad you felt you made an excellent choice by choosing your family to stay with us. I will share with my team your feedback. When your family comes back into town we look forward to providing them with attentive service with a smile again.

Again, thank you Mrs. Brenda I love getting comments about my team!

Marquette
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Check in went smoothly. Went to restaurant for a late dinner. Only one waitress working and it was quite busy. Service was very slow, but she did the best she could working alone. Food was good when it finally arrived. Rooms were nice and clean and quiet. Check out went smoothly as well as transportation to airport. Would recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013
Hello Marquett_MIYoo,

Thank you for recommending the Hilton Garden Inn Millennium Center to other potential guest. I am sorry there was a wait for your food; but glad once you received it you enjoyed it.

We are conveniently located to the Airport and offer complimentary shuttle to and from; so yes I agree we are great for layovers, business and pleasure.

I look forward to serving you again!

Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I had two dinners here with my group and each time the service was very slow and the drink orders came out wrong. Both times, things were put right and apologies made, but this was simple stuff. The dinners themselves were not so hot. Would have done better to go to the TGI Friday's down the street. The room was great and the shower was excellent.

• Stayed May 2013
DeShawn C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Hello LaHust,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your dinner experience at our restaurant. I have spoken to the Front and Beverage about making sure our team pay attention to orders and repeat back to ensure accuracy. I am sorry that the food wasn’t to your liking; we do not want you to go out of the hotel to have dinner. Please give us another opportunity to earn your business, call me during your next stay so you can have dinner on me.

I am pleased that you found our rooms and shower great.

Again, LaHust please accept my apology and give us another chance.

Bryant, Arkansas
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at the HGI in College Park for a business trip. For this purpose, this location was really good. The staff was friendly, the conference rooms were roomy and more importantly comfortable. The rooms were nice, nothing outstanding. Wi-fi was available and reliable. They have a very nice breakfast. The dinner options were just okay, but order a custom omelet for sure. The downside is the location. If you want to go to Atlanta to see Atlanta, don't stay here. If you are going to Atlanta just for business and need easy access to the airport, this is your place.

• Stayed March 2013
Good Morning Kyle E,

I am glad you thought the Hilton Garden Inn Millennium Center was a convenient location with roomy comfortable meeting rooms, friendly staff and nice breakfast for your business trip.

We are conveniently located to the airport and provide free shuttle service to and from; which allows our guest to take the Marta (local transportation service located in the airport) to anyone of our downtown attractions. You can get to any attraction like World of Coke, Georgia Aquarium, etc. within 15 minutes driving or 25 minutes if taking our transit system.

Hopefully, Kyle we can be your choice of hotel whether on business or here for pleasure.

Also consider these accommodations in or near College Park
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#6 of 26 in College Park
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center? Share your experiences!