Flew in for a family event 2 hours out of Atlanta. On a Friday. Atlanta's a great city, but driving out of the city on a Friday afternoon, we realized that we'd be making the drive back in for a 10 am flight out on a Monday. Oh, HECK no! Got a great rate on a room at the last minute, and drove back in with our rental car on Sunday evening.
Check in was quick and friendly. I explained our situation and the staff was extremely helpful in advising what was the most effective way to get our rental car back and us to the airport the next day in time for our flight. The restaurant food was quite good and the service was attentive.
The room was very comfortable, excellent WiFi, and decent channels on the TV. In room fridge and microwave.I thought everything was very clean.
My one caution isn't with the hotel, but the shuttles run every half hour on the 15/45s. If you're planning an early exit, keep in mind you'll have a rush of business travelers on your way out. While the staff is pleasant and friendly, these folks are not. They have no issue with bullying their way in front of you. However, the hotel staff made every effort to get everyone to the airport for their flights.
Overall, an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center hotel is only a mile south of Hartsfield-Jackson International airport, and is convenient to the most popular Atlanta attractions. Find terrific shopping at the nearby Camp Creek Market Place. Access to Georgia I-75/85 and Georgia I-285 provides easy travel to attractions and corporate offices, all located close to our hotel near the Atlanta Airport. Enjoy complimentary WiFi, and attentive service whenever you stay. Each morning, enjoy a tasty cooked-to-order breakfast from The Garden Grille. Pick up snacks and beverages from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry(R) and dine from the comfort of your guest room at this lovely hotel near the Atlanta Airport. Work out in the fully equipped fitness center and watch the 37-inch flat-screen TV as you take advantage of cardio machines and weights. Find everything you need for a productive and relaxing stay in a comfortable guest room at this Atlanta airport hotel. Sleep well on the patented Garden Sleep System(R) bed, when you choose a king room, with an adjustable mattress and high-thread count linens. Watch the HDTV, call on the two dual-line phones and surf the net with the complimentary wired/WiFi access. Work at the large desk, with an ergonomic Mirra(R) chair by Herman Miller and use the complimentary remote printing to the business center. Prepare and store snacks with in-room refrigerator and microwave oven. Enjoy the amenities at the Hilton Garden Inn. Start your day with a cooked-to-order breakfast from The Garden Grille. Keep up-to-date with the free 24-hour business center, work out at the fully equipped fitness center or swim a few lengths of the pool. Host a meeting in the event space and relax afterwards in the steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Hotel College Park
- Hilton College Park
- Hilton Garden Inn College Park
- College Park Hilton