“Fantastic Staff, food, service, room”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in College Park
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Everyone was fantastic - perfect for business travelers. Pool, nothing to get excited about - clean but small. Workout room, small but nice. Rooms clean, well appointed and great and easy wi-fi.
Great food. Lobby inviting. Shuttle service to airport - quick and convenient!
FREE PARKING
Nice business center

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank JEAN P
cpgm62, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2011

Good Day Jean P!

Thank you for reviewing my Garden Inn. We are fortunate to be part of a great brand with a fantastic location. Our Executive Chef William works hard with his team to deliver fresh, house made offerings which are simple and flavorful. The fitness room was just renovated in July and I am glad we could help you keep your routine.

Lastly being the friendliness, most attentive and clean hotel is our goal.

Please come again and safe travels to you!

Respectfully,

DL (678)686-8282

Reviewed November 12, 2011

We stayed here for one night before catching an early flight at ATL. The rooms were nice - actually really large, we had one with super high ceilings, plenty of parking, very friendly staff, only problem with staying so close to the airport is plane noise but that's no fault of the hotel and it magically stopped around 11pm. One great thing about staying at Hilton Garden Inn's is the free internet.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tiggeruth
cpgm62, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2011

Hello Tiggeruth,

I appreciate the review of my Garden Inn and thank you and your family for staying with us in October.

We have many travelers staying with us before catching flights out of Atlanta. Our park and ride rates seem to be a great way of keeping the stress out of an early flight for many people in Atlanta as well as drive to feeder cities in the Southeast.

I am also happy to hear you were able to rest even though we sit directly under the flight paths of one of the busiest airports in the world. The rooms here were constructed well and this helps alleviate the noise while giving you ample space. On future visits our 3rd floor eastern facing rooms seem to be most quiet.

I also wanted to mention our internet offerings and platform are currently being upgraded. By the end of December the speed and connectivity will be greatly enhanced for wired and WIRELESS users. And it will always be FREE!

Lastly I appreciate the kind words on our people. I am fortunate to have a great team of Friendly and Attentive associates.

Safe Travels!

(678)686-8282

Reviewed November 11, 2011

Standard HGI, service was very good and it was clean and comfortable. When I got to the room I saw they hadn't put soap nor shampoos in the bathroom plus the mouthwash was half full, meaning they had left the old one the last guest used? So I did have to request them for new toiletries which they brought in, but other than that housekeeping incident, it was a good hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank linisima

Dear linisima,

Thank you for staying at my Garden Inn recently and for reviewing the hotel. I appreciate the candid feedback concerning our housekeeping performance.

I apologize your bathroom was not completely finished and assure you I will share this with our Housekeeping team.

Please stay with us again on your next trip to the Atlanta area. If possible I would like to buy your breakfast on your next visit. Just save this note and give me a call.

(678)686-8282

Reviewed November 7, 2011

After a long flight from London found it a little difficult to locate the correct courtesy bus to take us to the hotel as didn't realise that there are 2 Hilton Garden Inns at Atlanta Airport. However, once at the hotel had no complaints at all. The reception staff were very welcoming and efficient and we were soon in our room. The room was clean with everything you need for an overnight stay. We had a drink in the bar but did not eat so cannot comment on the restaurant food.The free wi-fi access in the room was quick and very useful.The beds were extremely comfortable and after a good night's sleep we had a nice breakfast before taking the courtesy bus back to the airport to pick up our hire car. Would stay there again with no hesitation if we were to fly into Atlanta Airport again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Moderntraveller
cpgm62, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2011

Dear Moderntraveller,

Thank you for staying at my Garden Inn and for reviewing your experience. The Hilton Garden Inn brand and our hotel specifically take great pride in the pillars that make us successful.

The Great American Grill breakfast with cook to order and buffet offerings combined with full service staff make for a great start to your day. Our Garden Sleep System is the best sleep experience you can find with fully adjustable comfort settings. Lastly our wired and WIRELESS internet allow you to work, catch up with friends and stay connected at any time.

Our team of helpful and attentive associates brings it all together and I appreciate you recognizing them.

Please stay with us again and feel free to contact me personally if I can assist with future visits to my hotel.

Best regards and Safe Travels!

DL 678 686-8282

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Chose this property due to its proximity to airport. Staff is exceptional, always using your name. Rooms were standard HGI. Clean, comfortable, large flat screen TV, good internet service all the things I have come to expect. Bed was comfortable and fresh. Business center provides remote printing which is huge for travelers like me. Morning breakfast was extremely busy and staff struggled to keep up; all maintaining smiles. Shuttle drivers were prompt and courteous and kept to schedule. I was very very happy with this stay and believe this property will become my go to choice near the ATL airport.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Jonathan F
cpgm62, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2011

Good Afternoon Triplewin,

Thank you very much for staying at my Garden Inn recently. Our team works really hard to be very friendly and most attentive to all of our guests. I would like you to know we are actually upgrading our Internet services and our TV channel line up over the next two months.

The added bandwidth and addition access points will make for faster and better coverage in wired and WIFI applications. Our TV line up will also expand to 48 Hi-Def channels as of December.

I appreciate the feedback and please come again soon!

Respectfully,

Reviewed October 22, 2011

From the minute I stepped in the front door of the hotel property I felt welcome. The extraordinary customer service was amazing. The entire staff did everything possible to make our stay an enjoyable one. Every time my wife or I walked by the front desk we were told good morning, good afternoon, or good night by name. I have traveled my entire career, staying in many hotels across the States and overseas and I can honestly say this was a great experience. Thank you to each and every member of the hotel staff. You set the standard for customer service that others should follow

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Dennis10_51
cpgm62, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2011

Good Morning Dennis10 from Texas!

What a great way to start a new week. Thank you very much for recognizing our hotel and how hard my team works to be attentive to our guests. We try to engage every customer and make sure they feel welcome and in a home like atmosphere when away from home.

I will read your comments at our daily huddle and thank them personally.

Please stay with us again when traveling to the Atlanta area.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

This Hilton Garden Inn is a treasure especially for weary travellers. After a day of travelling my husband and I were greeted warmly and invited to enjoy a glass of wine or beer with appetizers ... the manager's welcome reception. The location (minutes for the airport) is great, the hotel is very clean and comfortable and the staff is efficient and gracious. What a welcome change to feel wanted rather than just "processed". We will definitely stay there again and recommend it highly.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Femmedefleur
cpgm62, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

Dear Femmedefleur,

This was a great way to start my week. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and I am glad you enjoyed our weekly Wednesday Guest reception.

Please let me know when your travels bring you through Atlanta again and I would be happy to personally assist with your reservation.

Enjoy your travels and Thanks again for using my Garden Inn!

Also consider these accommodations in or near College Park
#5 of 26 in College Park
Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport South
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center? Share your experiences!