“A great improvement”

Super 8 College Park/atlanta Airport
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed June 10, 2014

A lot has improved since I stayed at this hotel 6 months ago. Most specifically, the staff were much more polite and went out of their way to help me. Eboni worked with me most graciously with my local phone calls. Tamika, although she insisted on adding an unannounced tax to my bill, nevertheless went out of her way to prepare coffee for the community pot in the hallway. This coffee that is available to all customers is itself a good selling point. Gerald showed much patience and conscientiousness in fulfilling his duties not only as a chaffeur, but also as maintenance man. Lillian, as chaffeur, also showed concern for my goals in getting to certain places around the airport. This hotel also has a complimentary continental-style breakfast, and when the food ran out, the front desk staff was keen on getting it replenished. When certain electrical appliances did not work, Eboni and another staff member were conscientious in switching me to another room. The bathrooms were nice and adequately stocked. The rooms were comfortable and inviting. There is a relaxing lobby area with television, and, this time, the staff did not occupy this area for their own personal use. They were too professional for that this time around. I would therefore recommend this hotel and give them a chance to show off their improvement.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Intial Room 205 was terrible with a nasty smell present and the refrigerator stank and never worked at all. Mr Patel moved us to Room 202, an upclassed room without additional cost to us, which we found very nice. Mr Patel saved Super 8, Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson's day for us, and we would definitely consider lodging with them again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kenneth S
Reviewed May 28, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

I usually don't write reviews I kno people can have good and bad days, but Winston made my stay a living hell. All thd years that I've travelled and and stayed in and out of hotels I've NEVER been questioned about why I don't have my key. I was actually arguing with the this guy at the front desk each night I stayed. Very unprofessional... He was never at the desk Shen needed had to wait outside for 10 min one early morning... He knows for some strange reason that's he can't be fired or replaced... Maybe owned by his family? I wouldn't recommend this place to the devil. Worst experience of my life. Signed room 223 he kno exactly who I am. I very upset comstomer.... Good luck with your establishment Winston ✌️

• Stayed: May 2014