Days Inn College Park Airport Best Road
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$85
Country Inn
Atlanta Airport Marriott(College Park)
$123
  • Breakfast included
$99
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewshear planesshort staywould stay againenjoyed my staymarta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We stayed here three days during a conference. The conference was downtown but we had a cat with us so downtown would not work. The room was nice and clean. The pillows (my pet peeve) were great. Thought about trying to buy one from them. :) The staff was great. We used the shuttle to go to the airport and then catch Marta to downtown and it worked great. So they took me and picked me up from the airport for two days. And then picked me up when I turned in the rental car the night before. and THEN took us and the cat to the airport! Now that is above and beyond. Thanks for all you did.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MicInLasVegas
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Totally unexpected my sister and I had to get off plane. Our luggage went on to West Coast.
Two people recommended the Days Inn on Best Rd (#63) Airport Phone. Inexpensive and thought we would be there only 1 night. Took 3 days to recover our luggage.

Beds were great.... People were Wonderful.

We felt like family. They attended to all our needs... shuttled us to airport several times and to dinner.
It is an older hotel but we felt like royalty for only 55 a night. New GOOD quality 1 piece shower/tub combo with ceiling. Nice and Wide.

I loved looking at the planes flying overhead ... all hotels in area had airtraffic.... we were at a "airport hotel"- :-)) Many plants were in bloom and the fragrant smell was wonderful.

They also have a Park & Stay program...... so people who travel a lot can park in their large lot and get
a shuttle to airport. Only 6-7 minutes on their shuttle to ticketing.

In this economy we were VERY PLEASED to pay only 55 a night and be treated like that.

Room Tip: We were on first floor facing airport and loved watching the planes! Felt Very Safe.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Door and windows did not close properly so airport/road traffic was very loud. Area surrounding hotel was pretty run-down. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I was exhausted and had an overnight layover in Atlanta. I was able to reserve a room the night of, and take a free shuttle to the room within minutes of arriving at the airport. The shuttle service was fast and efficient and the entire staff was extremely courteous and helpful, despite my late arrival/reservation and my early departure. The free shuttle not only took you to and from the airport, but also to many local restaurants, which was fantastic. Also the free wifi was a blessing after traveling for a week without it.

I misplaced some of my items in my room because I was so exhausted, and after a quick and polite call with the staff they had it mailed to me and it arrived at my home in NY the next day.

The service I received at the Best Road Day's Inn hotel was phenomenal, and I will definetely return the next time that I am in Atlanta.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Planes fly overhead and no deadbolt on the door room not very clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family