“3 night stay Americamart trip”

Days Inn College Park Airport Best Road
Ranked #19 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Buffalo, New York
“3 night stay Americamart trip”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Good cleen room freindly staff shuttle to and from airport and marta would stay again

Room Tip: if you stay hear try joes for your meal not bad and good pricein----- don't go to ruby tuesdays
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Milledgeville, Georgia
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My MC group and Friends were in town for a Conference at GICC. Check in was fast and the staff was friendly. My room was nice and comfortable! We had a good rate. The breakfast was actually nice, was not expecting that. My bed was really comfortable. Housekeeping was friendly and provided what i needed.My room was clean and the room needs new chairs.The internet worked good. The airplanes were crazy loud!! But, the hotel is next to the airport. I only heard them during the day. The shuttle service was on time and excellent. We enjoyed our stay!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the building beside the front desk. they are closer to shuttle pick up. and front...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed January 6, 2012

My husband and I were in Atlanta for a layover of less than 12 hours on our way out of the country. The Days Inn Airport Best Road was a good choice for a quick overnight. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service which was fast and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable. Of note for a budget location like this, the heating system in the room was effective and allowed us to set the thermostat to the temperature we wanted, rather than just “low” or “high.” The continental breakfast was meager, but for the price I’m not complaining. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed November 29, 2011

This was the worst experience I have ever had, the rooms are on the outside to begin with, the manager was rude. Not what I expected!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank pat w
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We got a good price with a continental breakfast, wifi, and shuttle service to the GICC nearby all included. The proximity to the airport does cause some noise issues, but it isn't too bad if you are a good sleeper! I recommend it for the budget-minded traveler.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank st130811
Massapequa Park, New York
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The room was a bit small for all the furniture, nothing was fancy, and nothing was new, but those are the ONLY negatives, and to me, they don't count against this place. While the hotel is right next to the airport, the loud planes outside were not loud enough inside to keep me awake or to wake me up. The rate was great, the room was comfortable, the staff were very friendly, and the location was very close to the MARTA station (only a block or so away). I would definitely stay here again if budget is a concern. For an extra $20 a night, you could do a lot better in terms of aesthetics, but the question is, how much time do you really spend in your hotel room when you travel? I visit a place to do something there, not to hide out in my hotel room.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Some1cares
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We received a voucher from Delta because of fligh delays. My husband and two children were greeted at the hotel by a very friendly front end attendant and were off to our room. In our first room we had a bug on the wall, hole in the comforter and over all filthy. We went back to the desk for a cleaner room and in our next room, there was something in the toilet, kool aid stains on the blankets, the peephole filled with tissue and again filthy. We decided to have one last attempt at a room since it was getting very late. In our final room, there was fingernail polish on the wall, and head board, hole in the wall and the worst part was the staining on the mattress. We were not expecting luxurious but sanitary would have been nice. However, since we were there on a voucher and it was so late we had no option but to stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family