The ratings looked good, so we opted for this hotel. We only needed one night for an airport lay over and were not interested in anything but a shower and bed. For over $100, this was unacceptable on any scale. After traveling since 5:30 am and arriving in at 8:00pm, it was almost 10:30pm before the shuttle picked us up! The air conditioner was loud, but did cool down sufficiently. The alarm clock didn't work; it's good that we had our cell phone set as a backup. Someone needs to tell them towels do wear out and need to be thrown away. The towels were not much bigger than a hand towel and you could see through them they were thin from wear. No need to worry about leaving your loofah behind, the washcloth was thin and rough enough to exfoliate all of your body! The shampoo sample was barely enough for two people so bring your own The blow dryer shut off after only a few minutes. The facility is old and run down. The Continental Breakfast was typical fare and good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closest Best Western at the Atlanta Airport. Only minutes away form the check-in counter for any airline. 5 Story interior corridor hotel built in 2001. Friendly staff and excellent continental breakfast. Heated Spa open everyday. Pool is seasonal. Free Wi-Fi and complimentary shuttle to and from airport/Marta train to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hotel And Suites Airport South
- Best Western Airport South
- Best Western College Park
- College Park Best Western